KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Alright, its been a minute since I last posted here due to a necessity to focus on my immediate surroundings and an inherent lack of computer in my life. But, I'm back with a vengence! And I'm coming back to Europe this summer. Yay! biggrin

I'm arriving in London on the 17th of June, going to Berlin on the 21st, then will be back in London the 13th of August and return to LA on the 16th. That's the extent of my concrete planning. I understand that the lovely Miss Kyrian will be in the UK in July, which means I will probably have to come back for that, too. (If you all can stand that much Kali.)

Other than that, I need help planning. It seems that there is so much going on, all at the same time that making a decision is going to make my head explode. eek So, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone has an extra nook or cranny that I could squeeze into, that would be greatly appreciated. ubblove And I will gladly cook for/massage or otherwise try to make happy anyone that can accomodate me.

hug

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
don't forget me!!! long time no chat!!!
i'll be wandering the area during late july/early august.
are you going to uberpoi?

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Arashi, how could anyone forget you?

I don't think I'll be able to get to Uberpoi cause its a bit expensive and I think I have to be somewhere else that weekend. But, I am looking into coming to Falmouth.

Are you just going to be in the UK or all over Europe? Let me know if you are coming to Berlin.

biggrin

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Guess who's going to be in Berlin from the 12th July? bounce I'll be flying back to England on 21st to go to Falmouth...........

biggrin

Going to Full Moon Festival for mucho bouncing - you want to come too princess? 15th-20th July, somewhere in germany ubblol

biggrin

see you spoooooons!

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
If I can, I would love to go with the wonderful, beautiful FNF to Full Moon. I think I am supposed to be in Austria then, but I can't remember....Also, as soon as I get my situation sorted as to where I will be staying in Berlin, I'll see if I can't offer you a place to stay. biggrin

Can you or anyone help me figure out how to get to Falmouth? I've tried looking at the thread, but its gotten me hideously lost and confused. frown Do we all individually have to make reservations?

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
If you can get to Falmouth for the thursday/friday then you just turn up and pay. Mags or Gayle (or someone who knows stuff) warns them (the campsite) that a lotta happy campers are headed their way and then we all turn up and pay for the pitches when we arrive (or this is how it worked last time at least?!?) ubbrollsmile

I will be arriving staright from Germany and getting a lift over on the friday biggrin

And you should DEFINATELY be there!

My sister and I will be sleeping on Vanize's futons for the couple of days before full moon, then spending the best part of a week at the festie before flying to falmouth ubbloco

Everyone's coming to play!! Kyri is def. coming to Falmouth, as are various other globe-trotters biggrin biggrin

hug

If there's anything I can do to help let me know sweetie. When's the Dark Fairy Queen back in town?

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Well, I guess I gotta go to Falmouth, then. ubbrollsmile

I don't know when DFQ is coming. She was talking about being in the UK for a couple weeks towards the end of July/beginning of August, but she's also got a lot more responsibilities here than I do and its harder for her to take off. I'll try to talk her into going to Falmouth, though.

hug