Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > the 17th Bristol Juggling and circus skills convention!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
Here you go, the BrJC, and I cant wait - it will be the first thing I do on coming back to England smile what a welcome back biggrin

Hope to see lots of HoPpers there ubbrollsmile

here's the flyer: brizzle!!!!!!

hooray! grouphug

Lx

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
done, im loving the radio on the site btw!

why is it that ive never heard of anything like TofF before, i feel like ive missed out lol

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

TheWibblerGOLD Member
old hand
920 posts

Posted:
Ok Cool, i got my ToF ticket, took little over 1 minute, wow.

Last year was soooo much fun, you gotta go, even if it's just to see oli accidently cover himself in industrial strength uv dye then wonder round looking at how stange his hands are.

The last time i went to anything this fun was, er, last time i went to this after BrJC smile

Spherculism ~:~ The Act of becoming Spherculish.

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Well ZeeBoo
It is indeed what those people with plugs and indeed sinks, commonly use for holding the 2 together.
I require the size that doesnt allow monkey fists to fly off in the general direction of the person sueing me.
Ive never really used them so - not really sure.
Anyone got any advice.
Anyway, back to thread.
I find out tonight if the lovely Vivs baby has dogs, or is that the other way round - these double Typhoid and Hep A gabs are the bollox, man - well in so far as it feels like the Bull is still sat on my arm!!!! Anyway I digress. If her dog isnt preggers she shall be coming out and I shall be late arriving to Briz - priorities man!!
My God I sound hitched like you ZeeBoo - Love to the missus, by the Bi!!
But either waz I shall try to get there by the latest Sunday
If you know of a place to get the Ball Chain let me know
Nice one geezer. Not sure why anyone wants to know any of this, but if I carry on typing the pain doesnt PAIN so much!

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
Ball & Chain sorted mate but I won't see you till thursday I think unless you wanna pop over when you get to Bristol.

As for advice.... don't lose the key to the petrol cap umm

Just because I'm an adult doesn't make me responsible.

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Whilst were on topic again - has anyone seen the key for my FUEL cap (dont do petrol darling!) or better still anyone seen my fuel cap, or better still anyone have one for a Mercedes Van!!
I shall be there on Sunday, with the lovely Viv. Anyone requiring a lift from north end of Tube in London, or realistically on the way PM me.
I is VERY happy!!
Thanks for the Ball chain - ill sort you out with an Ipod for that!!!!

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

Puresockaddict
406 posts

Posted:
Just bought my ToF ticket. So I guess I'm going biggrin

I have no idea how I'm going to get there or anything yet. I'll work that out nearer the time I guess. See you all Friday!

"Take that, math!"

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
just about to head down for the first installment. all i gotta do now is try an remember where i'm going.... ubbrollsmile

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
me wanna go frown

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
me too.... frown

TheWibblerGOLD Member
old hand
920 posts

Posted:
looks like i'll be there monday evening, i have 10 brand new blank dv tapes to fill, yummy...

and garthy, i haven't forgotten that i owe you £20 wink

m

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
smile i should be there this eveing if all gose to plan, see you alll later on this week... smile

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

TheWibblerGOLD Member
old hand
920 posts

Posted:
i should be there this evening too smile

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Anyone know what time the show finishs on the saturday?

Gayle.....!

Anna-panannaThinking...
179 posts

Posted:
It's on Friday isn't it?

Practice as if your hair was on fire...

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
i thought the fire show was on thursday and the big top show on sat? i could be wrong. Can somebody correct me?

Gayle.....!

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Isn't there a website that offers this kind of info as at what time is fire on Thurs?

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Just come from the convention, fire show is on Wednesday night (dependent on weather) and main show is on saturday

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
oh well, that really sucks, frown taken time off work for the fire show which was posted on here as being thursday. frown

Gayle.....!

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Oh bum, I thought fire was thursday too frown .

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Guess I'll miss the fire show too, I'm arriving Thursday evening around 8ish. I have LOTS AND LOTS of colours to try out and new toys so it's a shame I'll be missing the fire show. Never mind, it'll still be ace so long as it doesn't rain to much! ubbrollsmile

Let's relight this forum ubblove

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
Yay...i'll be coming down Thursday eve so also missing the fire show, but hey, fire is fire as far as i'm concerned. Bex ubblove should be with me and i might be bringing down Sunbeam and Mohahahaha also.

How come the main show is only the saturday? I always liked it how the show was on the Friday...

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Thanx 4 info. Had been told fire was on Wednesday but kept hearing here it was Thursday. Very confusing. They should do the fire on both days now! devil

Tim, aren't u supposed 2 b locked up?

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Yeah am back in my cage now, getting back out thursday afternoon so i'll miss the fire show too frown

can't wait too be back in there almost couldn't drag myself away.

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
So what day is the fire show on? I can make it for thursday if its on then but if its not I'd prefer to keep my 1/2 day leave and come on the friday morning. I'm very very short on leave right now.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Pink is A-coming on the weekend bounce

Just booked my Froggy ticket (yay bounce2) and my national express ticket (ouch, my credit card doesn't like me anymore)

I shall be arriving on...

Depart: Sheffield to Bristol

Leave: 17:35 23 Sep 2005

Arrive: 22:45 23 Sep 2005

Return: Bristol to Sheffield

Leave: 17:10 25 Sep 2005

Arrive: 22:30 25 Sep 2005

So if someone could collect a very tired pink person from wherever the National Express stops in Bristol for me ubbangel

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
YAY Pink is coming! Wooooooooooohhhhoooooooooooooooo! kiss

.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
biggrin
yeay

JtJCheck ya later
500 posts

Posted:
um...if the show is saturday.....um...what time does ToF start and show finish????? anyone?

wooo! i cant wait, getting home from paraguay on wednesday afternoon (after about 26hrs of travelling!!!) so still planning on getting there thursday sometime.

see ya all soon!!!

Jacob x

Jake the Juggler

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
can people let me know if they are expecting lifts from me before 4pm on the Thursday i.e. you wanted a lift from me on thursday afternoon before the time of 4pm. if no-one does i'll cancel my leave and come after work.

Gayle.....!

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
may i please have a lift from you on friday at about half 11? please, that would be lovely biggrin

x

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

Page: ......