• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > the 17th Bristol Juggling and circus skills convention!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 1...910111213...17
elasta

elasta

addict

Total posts: 645
Posted:Here you go, the BrJC, and I cant wait - it will be the first thing I do on coming back to England smile what a welcome back biggrin

Hope to see lots of HoPpers there ubbrollsmile

here's the flyer: brizzle!!!!!!

hooray! grouphug

Lx

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

Delete Topic

JtJ

JtJ

Check ya later

Total posts: 500
Posted:get ticket!!!! it will be easier enough to get rid of it if you dont need it, but youll be gutted if you dont get in!!!

Jake the Juggler

Delete

duballstar
SILVER Member since Sep 2003

duballstar

slack rating - 9.5

Total posts: 2216
Posted:book one...

right then. it's all change again! i'm going down this sat about lunchtime till sun night so IF ANYONE NEEDS/WANTS A LIFT shout at me loudly. ads? tim what are you up to? as for next weekend i've managed to blag friday off (yay!!!!!!) so am shooting down straight after work on thurs eve (about6pm) so will hopefully catch the tail end of the fire show... anyone know the time? likewise if you wanna lift just holler...

on the subject of UV, stuart (gelfling), anychance you could get me some of that dope uv goo from hobbycraft for instant re-imbursal when i see you? umm

and finally a big whoooop cos this is gonna be sweet an so many people have decided to come.... i can't wait! biggrin

bounce

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Delete

polarity
SILVER Member since May 2005

polarity

veteran

Total posts: 1228
Posted:Ask someone with a paypal account if they can buy you a ticket (hint, hint) biggrin

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

Delete

Bubbles_
SILVER Member since Nov 2004

Bubbles_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3383
Posted:done, im loving the radio on the site btw!

why is it that ive never heard of anything like TofF before, i feel like ive missed out lol

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Delete

TheWibbler
GOLD Member since Apr 2003

old hand

Total posts: 920
Posted:Ok Cool, i got my ToF ticket, took little over 1 minute, wow.

Last year was soooo much fun, you gotta go, even if it's just to see oli accidently cover himself in industrial strength uv dye then wonder round looking at how stange his hands are.

The last time i went to anything this fun was, er, last time i went to this after BrJC smile

Spherculism ~:~ The Act of becoming Spherculish.

Delete

FireNix
BRONZE Member since Apr 2001

FireNix

old hand

Total posts: 904
Posted:Well ZeeBoo
It is indeed what those people with plugs and indeed sinks, commonly use for holding the 2 together.
I require the size that doesnt allow monkey fists to fly off in the general direction of the person sueing me.
Ive never really used them so - not really sure.
Anyone got any advice.
Anyway, back to thread.
I find out tonight if the lovely Vivs baby has dogs, or is that the other way round - these double Typhoid and Hep A gabs are the bollox, man - well in so far as it feels like the Bull is still sat on my arm!!!! Anyway I digress. If her dog isnt preggers she shall be coming out and I shall be late arriving to Briz - priorities man!!
My God I sound hitched like you ZeeBoo - Love to the missus, by the Bi!!
But either waz I shall try to get there by the latest Sunday
If you know of a place to get the Ball Chain let me know
Nice one geezer. Not sure why anyone wants to know any of this, but if I carry on typing the pain doesnt PAIN so much!

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

Delete

ZeeBoo
BRONZE Member since Aug 2004

ZeeBoo

Total posts: 167
Posted:Ball & Chain sorted mate but I won't see you till thursday I think unless you wanna pop over when you get to Bristol.

As for advice.... don't lose the key to the petrol cap umm

Just because I'm an adult doesn't make me responsible.

Delete

FireNix
BRONZE Member since Apr 2001

FireNix

old hand

Total posts: 904
Posted:Whilst were on topic again - has anyone seen the key for my FUEL cap (dont do petrol darling!) or better still anyone seen my fuel cap, or better still anyone have one for a Mercedes Van!!
I shall be there on Sunday, with the lovely Viv. Anyone requiring a lift from north end of Tube in London, or realistically on the way PM me.
I is VERY happy!!
Thanks for the Ball chain - ill sort you out with an Ipod for that!!!!

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

Delete

Puresock

Puresock

addict

Total posts: 406
Posted:Just bought my ToF ticket. So I guess I'm going biggrin

I have no idea how I'm going to get there or anything yet. I'll work that out nearer the time I guess. See you all Friday!

"Take that, math!"

Delete

Spanner
BRONZE Member since Feb 2003

Spanner

remembers when it was all fields round here

Total posts: 2790
Posted:Have you checked your PMs? I'm going by train via Southampton on Friday smile
If anyone returning to the Southampton area by car on Sunday has a spare seat to offer, may I bagsy it? Engineering works are going to make the train journey a mission and a half!

"I thought you are man, but
you are nice woman.

yay,

:R"

Delete

duballstar
SILVER Member since Sep 2003

duballstar

slack rating - 9.5

Total posts: 2216
Posted:just about to head down for the first installment. all i gotta do now is try an remember where i'm going.... ubbrollsmile

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Delete

PyroWill
GOLD Member since Aug 2004

PyroWill

HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months

Total posts: 4437
Posted:me wanna go frown

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Delete

maus
BRONZE Member since Jul 2005

maus

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 4191
Posted:me too.... frown

Delete

TheWibbler

old hand

Posted:looks like i'll be there monday evening, i have 10 brand new blank dv tapes to fill, yummy...

and garthy, i haven't forgotten that i owe you 20 wink

m

Delete

oli
SILVER Member since Jul 2003

not with cactus

Total posts: 2052
Posted:smile i should be there this eveing if all gose to plan, see you alll later on this week... smile

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

Delete

TheWibbler

old hand

Posted:i should be there this evening too smile

Delete

Gayle......!
SILVER Member since Jul 2004

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2444
Posted:Anyone know what time the show finishs on the saturday?

Gayle.....!

Delete

Anna-pananna

Anna-pananna

Thinking...

Total posts: 179
Posted:It's on Friday isn't it?

Practice as if your hair was on fire...

Delete

Gayle......!

Pooh-Bah

Posted:i thought the fire show was on thursday and the big top show on sat? i could be wrong. Can somebody correct me?

Gayle.....!

Delete

Firetramp

Firetramp

old hand

Total posts: 896
Posted:Isn't there a website that offers this kind of info as at what time is fire on Thurs?

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

Delete

T&B
BRONZE Member since Aug 2003

T&B

Me

Total posts: 607
Posted:Just come from the convention, fire show is on Wednesday night (dependent on weather) and main show is on saturday

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

Delete

Gayle......!

Pooh-Bah

Posted:oh well, that really sucks, frown taken time off work for the fire show which was posted on here as being thursday. frown

Gayle.....!

Delete

Skulduggery

Skulduggery

Pirate Pixie Crew Captain

Total posts: 8428
Posted:Oh bum, I thought fire was thursday too frown .

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Delete

Dunc
GOLD Member since Aug 2003

Dunc

playing the days away

Total posts: 7263
Posted:Guess I'll miss the fire show too, I'm arriving Thursday evening around 8ish. I have LOTS AND LOTS of colours to try out and new toys so it's a shame I'll be missing the fire show. Never mind, it'll still be ace so long as it doesn't rain to much! ubbrollsmile

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Delete

hexagonic

hexagonic

Clubbles Jugs

Total posts: 1687
Posted:Yay...i'll be coming down Thursday eve so also missing the fire show, but hey, fire is fire as far as i'm concerned. Bex ubblove should be with me and i might be bringing down Sunbeam and Mohahahaha also.

How come the main show is only the saturday? I always liked it how the show was on the Friday...

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

Delete

Firetramp

Firetramp

old hand

Total posts: 896
Posted:Thanx 4 info. Had been told fire was on Wednesday but kept hearing here it was Thursday. Very confusing. They should do the fire on both days now! devil

Tim, aren't u supposed 2 b locked up?

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

Delete

T&B
BRONZE Member since Aug 2003

T&B

Me

Total posts: 607
Posted:Yeah am back in my cage now, getting back out thursday afternoon so i'll miss the fire show too frown

can't wait too be back in there almost couldn't drag myself away.

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

Delete

Skulduggery

Skulduggery

Posted:So what day is the fire show on? I can make it for thursday if its on then but if its not I'd prefer to keep my 1/2 day leave and come on the friday morning. I'm very very short on leave right now.

Delete

Pink...?
BRONZE Member since Apr 2002

Pink...?

Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured

Total posts: 6140
Posted:Pink is A-coming on the weekend bounce

Just booked my Froggy ticket (yay bounce2) and my national express ticket (ouch, my credit card doesn't like me anymore)

I shall be arriving on...

Depart: Sheffield to Bristol

Leave: 17:35 23 Sep 2005

Arrive: 22:45 23 Sep 2005

Return: Bristol to Sheffield

Leave: 17:10 25 Sep 2005

Arrive: 22:30 25 Sep 2005

So if someone could collect a very tired pink person from wherever the National Express stops in Bristol for me ubbangel

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Delete

Skulduggery

Skulduggery

Posted:YAY Pink is coming! Wooooooooooohhhhoooooooooooooooo! kiss

Delete

Page: 1...910111213...17