• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > The Does Sunbird look like Jar Jar thread *DELETED*

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 123
inactive
SILVER Member since May 2005

inactive

old hand

Total posts: 722
Posted:OK, take a look here:

http://www.homeofpoi.com/gallery/showpho...=all&page=1
br>

Do I look like jar Jar Binks? some people seem to think I do. Cast your vote and lets see if I need reconstructive suurgery to remove the amphibian!

EDITED_BY: Sunbird (1163130003)

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

Delete Topic

Birgit
BRONZE Member since Jan 2005

Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much

Total posts: 4145
Posted:I feel discriminated against. Just cause I've got a cuter avatar than anyone else on here doesn't mean I'm blonde and have nothing to say!!

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:Written by: Sunbird

so what on earth, or off it do you look like Cantus ?!?

Hmmm, if only it were possible to click on my gallery rolleyes confused hug

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:I think he was referring to your avatar. The orange-white thing in the bottom right looks a bit like a coi (spelling??? you know one of those expensive far-eastern fish types) I think.

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:The ladybird you mean?

Maybe you missed it when you were looking at my site (which i would assume everybody does at least once a week)

In case you did. Here the original version of my avatar:

Non-Https Image Link

As you can see, the only fish in it is the one eating the 2nd tree from the left... hug rolleyes

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:Oh and it was in my gallery like i said. Maybe jar jar didn't look hard enough? rolleyes hug rolleyes
EDITED_BY: Cantus (1134526183)

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:He's broken his glasses, so I can't say if he didn't look or didn't see ubblol

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:He doesn't wear any glasses in the movie. I spose he's just vain when he's in front of the camera eh?

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:32 people have voted Oi big ears now....

Another few weeks and I *ahem* I mean they will have beaten the no's

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:shhhhhhhhhh!

And in the movie of course all gungans have really advanced contacts, like Geordi in the next generation has this "infrared" thingy to make him see again

(and may I just add it works NOTHING like an infrared sensor would! And WHY ON EARTH can he see the holograms in the holosuite?

[AND WHY ON EARTH do they have the holosuite anyways? It's like, whenever they run out of plot, they all go on the holosuite and nearly get killed there

{I suppose I just answered why they do it

<and did I add they have far too much free time anyways, and too big rooms, and it's always when the WHOLE of the important characters are on the bridge and in the machine room or on the holodeck that something important happens, it's not like it would be on any sensible starship that the most important officers don't always have shifts together, unless of course there's a whole separat Enterprise night crew, which I doubt cause then they would've made an extra series called "Enterprise Night", but then again, how can you tell if it's night if you're in space?>}])

*sorry, rant couldn't be avoided*

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

Barbs

Total posts: 3
Posted:dude there is diffently a resemblance

anyways its kinda spooky

Delete

inactive

inactive

old hand

Posted:Written by: Barbs

dude there is diffently a resemblance

Hi, Welcome to HOP and my thread, nice to meet you and by the way tongue

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:Written by: Sunbird
So, I am throwing this little poll to find out what everyone else thinks,

lDo people throw polls then?
confused

Delete

inactive

inactive

old hand

Posted:Well, I guess that's it, I kind of look like him, but not totally, well, at least I have a famous face lol

Delete

Ry
GOLD Member since Feb 2005

Ry

Gromit's Humble Squire

Total posts: 4496
Posted:ubblol 73 posts in this thread so far.. Just wondering whether it should be the 'Does Jar Jar look like Sunbird thread' instead!

Delete

inactive

inactive

old hand

Posted:meditateI am beyond being upset at looking like Jar Jar now, I know now that I at least have a galactic half brother lol. ubbloco

Delete

inactive

inactive

old hand

Posted:And the answer is:

NOT ANYMORE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Non-Https Image Link

Getting ready for the Beltane Fire Festival 2006 in Edinburgh.

Delete

Igirisujin
SILVER Member since Jul 2005

Igirisujin

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2666
Posted:Jarjar is cool, he can like jump and swim and shnit. Ide be a gungun.

Wait whats the gungun homeworld? Didnt it get distroyed by the deathstar in the 'first' starwars? If it did then I dont want to be a gungun anymore.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Delete

inactive

inactive

old hand

Posted:Gungans have their place.... well, several places..... millions of places actually, all over the stars. It was me who pressed the little red button. Darth Vader asked me not to, said he'd heard that if you lick a Gungan's back you can get high, but I just though.... ah hell, this one's for nicking the lips off Mick Jagger!

Delete

Page: 123