Forums > Social Chat > Moose chat about everything in the universe.....eh mr casshini??

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
melonBRONZE Member
Inept Cock
162 posts

Posted:
ok heres a thing.......why does buttered bread always land butterside down?................i have a very simple solution..........drop the bread the butter it ubbloco

im alan partridge........AHA!

Captain_Hi_TopBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
have a good easter everyone

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw
a revolver at him?

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
hmmm. or just fold 1 peice of bread in half.. or the answer to everthing 1 slice of bread and butter. mmm bread tongue

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

addict
529 posts

Posted:
im moving to Auckland soon- does anyone on here live there? i have a few questions

a revolver at him?

addict
529 posts

Posted:
i dont want to start a new thread but check this out;..... A tussle between a hunter and his dog in north-east Bulgaria over prey ended with the dog shooting the man, local media reported Thursday.

The man lost his temper when the Deutsch-Drahthaar hunting dog refused to release a killed bird it brought back and began beating it with the rifle.

But the dog's paw caught the trigger and the hunter ended up with buckshot hitting him. The extent of his injuries was not reported, but it was said that the dog injured a paw.

a revolver at him?

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Heh...

I think that was in a Darwins award. I can't remember if it was under the urban ledgend section or not though smile

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Page: