Forums > Meet Others > Anyone from newbury?........

Login/Join to Participate

melonBRONZE Member
Inept Cock
162 posts

Posted:
me an a couple o mates are hangin out the back of newbury college and poi'ing, and chilling anyone welcome with pois. unfortunately we cant use staffs , im meeting everyone at midday

im alan partridge........AHA!

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
sunny you already know i live in Newbury (in Washcommon like you, in fact). some of my friends play in Victoria park with fire poi sometimes. Don't know if you know any of the Uncle Henry's crowd? they're very good at poi juggle weavesmiley

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

melonBRONZE Member
Inept Cock
162 posts

Posted:
i know the uncle henrys crowd, abso fucko ledgendry pub, well we should get all our asses together for a meet

freakoftheweekBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
Hey hey!

Anyone else from Newbury got anything planned for this week? Anyone fancy a spin one evening either in Vic Park or on the island behind the Lock Stock & Barrell (so we can have a beer or six afterwards)?

Jonny d:0)

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
One day i will learn to drive and get my ass over to newbury! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
ok, so when are we going to meet? Me and Jonny Bourbons (AKA Jonny 2.1) have already met up for a spin, Melon, you live right down the road from me, you have my mobile number, give me a ring! And Vixen, we should meet up at Play for a whopping doobie and a spin sesh girl ubblove

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
hey, when are you doing that? i finish work at 12.30 on monday and tuesday so i can meet you after if you like? ubbrollsmile

theoriginalspacedcadetSILVER Member
3 posts

Posted:
how about hooking up with some of us from Reading?? ur just down the A4!

Confidence is the preference of the habitual voyeur of what is know as.. poi life!

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
I'd love to meet up with you Reading folks! Just a 20 minute train journey away! Bonus! wave hug

Luminusnewbie
17 posts

Posted:
I have just moved here! when/where are you spinning next? would love to come and join u! weavesmiley

skylernewbie
22 posts

Posted:
Im from reading as well would be cool to meet up

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
send me a pm, i'll give you my number, ring me, we'll meet!! or email me, jo_rhymes@hotmail.co.uk biggrin easy!

melonBRONZE Member
Inept Cock
162 posts

Posted:
right......im back in newbury soon ill email jo and post the dates on here (as i moved) im in swindon now so yeah ill be more then happy to come down for a spin

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
right, you lazy bunch of slackers, this is getting silly. WE've STILL not met up! And the nights are drawing in, Jack Frost is nipping at my toes (get off me Jack!! ...thats better) anyway,... whats happening people!!! x x x x

melonBRONZE Member
Inept Cock
162 posts

Posted:
well i met you last night jo

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
yes you did, and what a jolly good time we had! I suck at pool, big time!!! hug you big bear, you! x x x

melonBRONZE Member
Inept Cock
162 posts

Posted:
redface hug ubbloco im back in newbury tomorrow aswell for 1 more night
jo i was pissed i think i can remember hugging you that was about it

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
you werent pissed for gods sake!

melonBRONZE Member
Inept Cock
162 posts

Posted:
how do you know, oh yeha i got home ok , my mum was driving again lol

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Ok guys and girls, I'm back in Newbury. If anyone exists around here PLEASE post and I will meet you for spinny fun! xxx