Forums > Social Chat > ATTN: MALCOLM - Move List Expansion

Login/Join to Participate

spiffspiffmember
52 posts

Posted:
This site has served me very well in the few months that I have been aware of it, but I have now reached the point where I can perform pretty much all of the moves listed. I have recently been watching videos of others performing, and seeing them do things that I can't do, various body wraps in particular. Malcolm, please add more moves to the training section. This is already the best source of information available, online or not(It's practically my poi bible), so why not make it the definitve worldwide source. There are other moves out there. They just need to be documented.

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
while its on the topic of moves - I really think that if your going to send in a movie of your cool move(s) for others to learn how to do whatever it is it should be bright (not pitch black) enough to see what the hands are doing. umm...just one such e.g. was that circular weave btb - *seriously* learning that move by watching that video is about as practical as spinning bricks on chains (no offense intended Bish wink..constructive criticism here..the site has done well. =)

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
What do you mean this is nearly the poi bible. this IS the poi biblepeace outgarbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe:

joeydmember
8 posts

Posted:
the best way to learn new moves is by goin to a club and watchin us ravers just go nutz on the floor. i know ive never seen people do combos and wraps that i bust out when im spinnin the glowstix. mad people come up to me and ask me to teach them a move or two, and i do.

joey-d--