Forums > Beginner Staff Moves > Combo Fire Breathing and Staff

Login/Join to Participate

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Hi everyone,

Fairly new here and to the whole fire staff thing really, but thought that it'd be a fairly cool thing to do a performance with Fire staff interspersed with Fire breathing.

Just wondering whether anyone has seen/done this or happens to think that it's pointlessly suicidal...

(And if you don't know what interspersed means, look it up) biggrin

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
We've got a lot of stuff on fire breathing here, especially the dangers of it; a search, or look at the articles will tell you loads.

"You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it."

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
ypu could also do a search... i posted one of these ages ago... there were a few good tips wink

-edit- [Old link] ah the naivety of me! read up on fire breathing . its bloody scary sounding stuff!
EDITED_BY: Fine_Rabid_Dog (1116288439)

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."