Page:
inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Sunbird

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

Spacecow00xSILVER Member
170 posts

Posted:
so many really cool things you can do with butterflys, good combos i mean, keeping your spinning the same speed while doing a combo is tough to get at first, but a slow butterfly is a very cool thing to see

You've got the wings of a fallen angel
You offer peace if they praise your name
You live your life taking everything you can get
Look down, time to fly!

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Hmm, Yes trying to keep it all going is difficult, but I'll get there. The other thing that I wanna get to grips with is moving between moves, as in for example, turning a weave into a corkscrew or a butterfly, the bits between moves are what I reckon will really help with the whole dancey thing.

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

Spacecow00xSILVER Member
170 posts

Posted:
it took me some time to learn how to transition into a corkscrew from any move, but im only can transition from a few, but i dont think it matters to be able to do it from all moves, as long as how u get into it goes with your flow and style its all good

Look down, time to fly!

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
lol, I found out how to shift into a corkscrew from an inward butterfly completely by accident the other day, I started an inward butterfly and as usual the Poi collided and made for my head, so I ducked and kinda twisted and all of a sudden, there was a corkscrew, hmmm, now that really is learning from my mistakes! ubblol

btw, seeing as your name is spacecow, I shall reveal my deepest secret, I am terrified of cows, they hate me, and the cravendale cows are in training to get me, they can use lifts and by now can probably drive too!!! ubblol ubbloco

Hmm, so, what about behind the back butterflys?

Spacecow00xSILVER Member
170 posts

Posted:
btb butterflys, practice btb over the head first, and get it to when u can do one beat on either side, then try for btb, you will need to keep on hand higher than the other, by now u can probably do them with your hands next to eachother, but its a bit confusing, and u will hit your legs alot trying

Look down, time to fly!

IcerSILVER Member
just a shadow of my former self...
205 posts

Posted:
did u get the corkscrew or mexican wave. mexican wave is like a split time horizontal butterfly (poi spinnin opposite rotations) and a corkscrew has a horizontal weave rotation? that was my understanding anyway, sounds like duckin an out of control butterfly woudl put u into a mexi-wave not a corkscrew. i could be completly wrong i still get confused over names and whcih way me poi spin and all that stuff, i just spin 'em. horizontal moves are hard to transition into ive found coz of the plane is so different, leanign forwards from a behind the head move (like a windmill) can work. also goin from a weave to a corkscrew can work quite well, especially if do weave-corkscrew weave-weave, can just look like one weave that goes al over the place.

It took a while, but once their numbers dropped from 50 down to 8, the other dwarves started to suspect Hungry.

Page: