rhianmember
23 posts

Posted:
I was just wondering what size glowsticks do people use; I am just going to order some. In the past I have used the standard 6"inch but I think maybe the 4"inch ones are better, any thoughts? I have done some club performing and came up with a good idea for when the clubs don’t have uv lights(uv poi) or they are to light for the full effect of glowsticks, I just have a set of tails which I attach to the glowsticks(silver works well)I hope this helps someone you all have posted so many useful tips that I thought I would contribute. Twirl on Rhiannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnonp.s I love this site and am addicted to everything poi.

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
I use 6"glowsticks...the 4 " ones seem too light, and i cant control the paths of them.------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Jeff Duncanmember
140 posts

Posted:
i use 6 inch stolen plutonium rodsthe 4 inch plutonium rods seem to light

rhianmember
23 posts

Posted:
Thanks Wear do you get your plutonium rods from Homer?springfeild nucilar plant? how much do they cost?how heavy are they? do they break open easillyand if so does does the world blow up or just your local area? Hee hee :-) Twirl onRhian

TaiGuymember
127 posts

Posted:
Those 4 inch ones feel SOOOO tiny now. I gues i'm just used to the 6 inch ones. The 6inch ones are great cuz they're easy to see [extra 2"'s helps a lot], not only that but they're the right length if you want to take them off the string and liquid dance with'm smile------------------"Happiness is not a destination, but a method for life"- Burton Hills

The reason communism doesn't work is because people like to own stuff

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
um Jeff - just cuz your buddie told you they were stolen plutonium rods doesnt mean they are!!they are just glowsticks. hell, they aint even radioactive! smileJosh-Bathtub Radiologist.