Forums > Social Chat > The Official Female HoP Auction!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
As an active equal rights campaigner, I felt it was necessary to open a female auctioning establishment. Now members of both sexes can enjoy the freedom of an auction at ease.
If you are interested in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, please leave your details at the front desk or PM them to the Master of Ceremonies - Kurobei.

[ 24 September 2002, 23:15: Message edited by: Kurobei ]

whats up with all the limitations?

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
I do believe Drome and Pele have already been taken and BamBam wont be on until she's returned from her sojourn in Thailand.

z 2 all!!!!

whats up with all the limitations?

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Ha ha ha im pulling up this old thread ( i know that pounce will have a blast over this one ) . So okay guy's what's the bid for this jelly westling and sometime's naughty American

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I bid a gourmet, home-cooked meal (with poirs Hèlene for dessert biggrin ), a massage with lavendar-scented oil and incense, and a beautifully carved mahogany paddle with inlaid mother-of-pearl ornamentation.

Hah. Beat THAT... ubblol

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
But there's sooo many newbie's that wil love this one . (confuzzeled thinking who to bid for ?)

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Well Lightning, as it's for pounce I'll take your bid of a gourmet, home-cooked meal (with poirs Hèlene for dessert biggrin ), a massage with lavendar-scented oil and incense, and a beautifully carved mahogany paddle with inlaid mother-of-pearl ornamentation.

And I'll add some tastefully decorated whips and chains and leg cuffs to go with the paddle, a bath full of Jelly (flavour yet to be finalised) and an Advanced Guide to Rude Discussion Techniques (experienced masters edition 2.0)

ubblol

Let's relight this forum ubblove

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
ubblol !

sits back and watches in enjoyment

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Where's the male auction? I think i ended up owning UCOF and Havoc ubblol ubbangel

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
oh ya. i'd definately have a few people i want to bid on wink

wait, can i bid in the female auction too? (not on myself of course) biggrin

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Well Lightning, as it's for pounce I'll take your bid of a gourmet, home-cooked meal (with poirs Hèlene for dessert biggrin ), a massage with lavendar-scented oil and incense, and a beautifully carved mahogany paddle with inlaid mother-of-pearl ornamentation.

And I'll add some tastefully decorated whips and chains and leg cuffs to go with the paddle, a bath full of Jelly (flavour yet to be finalised) and an Advanced Guide to Rude Discussion Techniques (experienced masters edition 2.0)

ubblol

I'll see your whips, chains, and leg cuffs, Jelly bath, and textbook and raise you three bottles of fine wine, a wood frame for use with said chains and restraints, a sling, and 30 Nutella crepes.

-Mike

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ubblol

sits excitedly waiting to see who will win

**giggles**

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
oh dear god its back.....

*HIDE*

*realises she's no longer 'owned' and puts self back on market*

*STRUT*

Currently on the right side up of the world.

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
oooh oooh!

i wanna bid on flynt!!!! an entire evening of poetry reading, snuggles, some ear nibbling, a bite on the wrist, and some other naughty stuff i won't mention.

**giggles**

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
PAH!!!

i bid an entire evening of poetry reading (my own stuff), snuggles AND cuddles, some ear nibbling n licking, a playful bite on , then by a sweaty lesson in rowing in tight-but-easy-to-remove lycra onepieces, followed by a beautiful meal, home cooked (meat or vege), and more cuddles and a movie of choice ( i recomend Baz Lurhmann's Romeo & Juliet)

beat that!!!

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
i'll see your bid (and yes it's my own poetry too! tongue ) and i'll raise you a bath (complete with washing her hair and massaging her scalp), a relaxing massage followed by a
light back scratching, and a nibble on her bottom lip.

beat that tongue

**giggles**

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
I match the bid on pounce, but raise it with a handmade flogger and a bag full of multicolored glitter!

E pluribus unum, baby.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
*blink*

*suddenly unsure about having put self back on market....*

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Quote:

I'll see your whips, chains, and leg cuffs, Jelly bath, and textbook and raise you three bottles of fine wine, a wood frame for use with said chains and restraints, a sling, and 30 Nutella crepes.

ooooh the heat is on cuz there's a handmade flogger and a bag full of multicolored glitter in the pot now from Regyt
So I match all that, plus a free piercing next time she's in the UK anywhere she likes on her body....and....

*reaches in pocket and pulls out secret bidding weapon*

Some Lint!! Inside an envelope, with a note that says 'Lint' on it and I'll even post it to pounce's house, by UPS on super duper special Diplomat service!!

HA!! biggrin

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Quote:

ooooh the heat is on cuz there's a handmade flogger and a bag full of multicolored glitter in the pot now from Regyt

So I match all that, plus a free piercing next time she's in the UK anywhere she likes on her body....and....

Some Lint!! Inside an envelope, with a note that says 'Lint' on it and I'll even post it to pounce's house, by UPS on super duper special Diplomat service!!

HA!! biggrin

ok ill see yours and lightnings bids for punce, and ill raise you

two lego figures, a dam fine whipping, narr (sorry babes(and as soph wont be anyones leses, you will have to counter narr with something equally good, and that aint going to happen biggrin )) and a set of high class cuddles!

i will also add in a new computer, a hous ein vegas, for her and vagasgodess, and some hand made toys!

Step (el-nombrie)

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
yeah so tongue

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
[quote

HA!! biggrin

Gentlemen. I'd just like to inform you that Lint is only valid as currency when spelt with a y, ie: Lynt.

That is all, Thankyou.

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
OK Mech....yours, lighntings, Regyts and any other bids plus I'll go to America, kidnap Vegassexgoddess and bid with her too!! mwar har har ubbloco

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
oh and I've just found some extra special blue lint in my belly button!! tongue

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
AND

in the bidding for Flynt I'll meet everyones bid PLUS and pair a new, stripy, multi-coloured leg warmers!!

*Bug tries to secure new Harem of HOP ladies + Lighning*

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
Oh, bidding with people for people is a bit too high for me...

For Flynt, I bid all that's been said plus a fish on a string and three new words, created just for her.

E pluribus unum, baby.

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Then I'm out cuz I don't have newly invented words frown

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
ooh ooh ooh....I've just invented TWO new words, it may not be enough but they're both very long so may be more letters! tongue

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
So I bid my loyalty and friendship, a shoulder you can cry on, an honest answer to questions such as "does this make my butt look big?" and endless hours of interesting conversation with no pressure for sex.

Ok, straight boys, beat THAT... ubblol

-Mike

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
NO FAIR!! I can only do that half as well! ubblol

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
ok here goes, i match all previous bid,

plus i will protect pounce and vagasgodess from bug when he comes to get them, i will hand over four new words inc thwap, and all teh owenership rights to it,

i will alsom and to esp up bid lightning, i will offer a houlder, a set of my higest class cuddles (pounce knows these are good) the massage, a warm fluffy bed!

open care, and hope, and freedom

plus i also offer the no chasing of sex, as it aint inportant to me over teh happyness of a lady!

i also add in my soph, and my website!

Step (el-nombrie)

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Dammit!! Why aren't I a techy geek with a website?!?!

Dammit!!

But what does....
Quote:

i will alsom and to esp up bid lightning,

....mean?

Page: ......