Forums > Social Chat > The Official Male HoP Auction!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Step roight up step roight up Lady HoPpers!

Here on the Auction Block today we 'ave two fine Male HoP specimins!

Firstly we 'ave the scrumptious pozee. His interests include poi, staff and firebreathing! His current occupation involves making things explode, and he's 24 years old! Lets face it ladies, this is one hot honey!

Also up for grabs today, is a lushbucket we all know as Raymond Phule! This young stud makes his living by being a Marine, at the tender age of 21! His interests are poi and staff, and he loves a good debate!

Soooooo ladies! step up now, dunt be shy, they wont bite unless you want them too.... what am i bid????

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
quote:
originally posted by Firemike
you ok, boss? finally soothing your throat and gettin some relaxation in da back seat with your boy toy?

A little sexual inuendo there eh

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
ahhh my apologies Master Na. that would be the first post of the day there, where i could have SWORN i'd written it in after hastilly scanning the whole post...

I also forgot to allocate falloutboy to anyone but a hasty search has found him in the back of Rozi's limo. i assumed you'd be there too xoxoxox

psssst Fire Mike.... we WANT their nipples pointy, consumer appeal buddy, consumer appeal! and whats this comment about my THROAT being dry? *raised eyebrow* and also, ummm i missed out on any of the boys, so i dont have a toy boy, so WHO THE HELL AM I IN THIS LIMO WITH??? *looks suspicious...*

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
thank you bram, much appreciated.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Pele:

Can I put in a bid on MikeGinny, FireMike and Rick now or do I have to wait for them to take the stand? And did I miss the bidding on NYC? I'd hate to let him get away.

Crap. I'm for sale? Does that mean I have to shave?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
well that depends on the woman

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Excellent!
rubs hands together

another victim.. ugh, i mean.... Auction Honey!

Hear ye, hear ye, ladies get your bidding paddles ready, for we have a PRIME peice of stud here to be bid on! May i present to you the superb Mike Ginny! This luverly 25 year old practices the arts of Poi, staff, flag, and glowsticks, quite the allrounder! He's Studying to be a Doctor, so ladies, if you fancy a Private Examination you'd best bid now!

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
YES, Flynt, that's why I passed you the hairdryer last page. Woops, my bad, did Bram mean his Canadian nipples need extra COLD, not HEAT? so his sittin there shiverin is just a good sign, a good thing, he's gettin ready for the Showing?

(* take back hairdryer from Flynt's side, hands Flynt Insta-Freeze 99 Celsius switchable dry/wet ice blower instead *)

MikeGinny, uh, I have to check the livestock regulations on that facial hair, it's ok for bulls, you keep it sanitary, even if it's long? no ticks, lice, psoriasis?

Meanwhile, Flynt, don't worry, I'll check in the background & grease the palms of the health inspectors like usual (oops, did I say that in public? I'm not on the record am I really?), go ahead & just take care of the presentation, promotions & sale!

[ 25 September 2002, 17:04: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
and don't get started on where to shave and the pubic hair, my god not the pubic hair. and the itching, yeesh

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Flynt:
Excellent!
rubs hands together

He's Studying to be a Doctor, so ladies, if you fancy a Private Examination you'd best bid now!

I even know where the clitoris is! I studied it in anatomy!

-Mike

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
if any guy in the auction doesn't know where the clitoris is, I feel REALLY sorry for them. or the lady who buys them anyway.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
oh god.

i can see that MikeGinny is going to have a FLOOD of pm's and bids after this auction.....

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Thanks FireMike, I needed a good laugh before leaving work hehe.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Fucking superb - I'm sorry I missed all this yesterday...fekkin interviews.

I'll be back to this shortly -

If I'm a judge, does this mean I'll have to dissappoint everyone and not get auctioned off? -

[ 25 September 2002, 21:20: Message edited by: SmallBoy ]

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
WOW ! ! !
I won Kurobei ? : :doing a little victory dance : :

BUT WAIT … I did want a day with each and everyone of those amazing males
Will have to start negociating with all the HOP females but I’m sure they will be kind enough to let me spend one day with their men IF I promise to behave, right ?

As for NYC … girls, he’s the best obviously Pele has got good taste as always, that’s why she’s a goddess

Shine on
cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
Huh? What? Where am I?
Oooooo myhead hurts, feels like someone bashed me over the head........

What's going on......Cass?

whats up with all the limitations?

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Finds a half open window on the third floor and starts to crawl out onto the balcony.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by master sodium:
if any guy in the auction doesn't know where the clitoris is, I feel REALLY sorry for them. or the lady who buys them anyway.
You know, you take it for granted, but you'd be shocked... Ladies? Backup on this one?

-Mike

Dirty Marmite SpiderClimbing up my leg
141 posts

Posted:
I definately back that one up!#

Kuro - check your PM's

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
Clitoris....isn't that a vegetable? Mmmmm I can taste it now.........................lol

Hey, I'm joking okay, just want to make that quite clear!!!!!!!!

Jess - Checked them, nothing there!!! Are you teasing me, cause if you are...........

[ 26 September 2002, 01:25: Message edited by: Kurobei ]

adren@linemember
249 posts

Posted:
im jumping up and down here waving my hand in the air, but i dont even know whos im bidding for anymore, but hat dont matte cos theyre all gorgeous and funny! can i have them all? im sure there is a use for them all somewhere in my house...

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
I think you have to offer Nutella to be in with a chance and a lot of it in addition to other things, we're not cheap you know!!!

Jess - Check PM's!!

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
I bid for MikeGinny, cos he turned all my hugs into foot massages when I was sick

I bid:
- 400 hugs
- 400 kisses
- 400 tubs of chocolate ice cream to be smeared and then licked off (Mike you can choose where it is to be smeared )
PLUS
- lots and lots of paraffin

DO I get him?? Do I? Do I??

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Hels Bells:
I bid for MikeGinny, cos he turned all my hugs into foot massages when I was sick

I bid:
- 400 hugs
- 400 kisses
- 400 tubs of chocolate ice cream to be smeared and then licked off (Mike you can choose where it is to be smeared )
PLUS
- lots and lots of paraffin

DO I get him?? Do I? Do I??

What? No foot massages?

-Mike

Maximusmember
250 posts

Posted:
A judge? I don't wanna be a judge.
Why do I have to be a judge? Just because I'm smart and fair?
I'd rather be for sale: one vintage firedancer, as tough as they come, who not only knows where the clitoris is, but also knows where the e spot is (not the clitoris).
Let the bidding begin...

Maximus

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
E spot ? ? ?
In France we call it G spot ….
Is taht something none of my lovers ever told me about ? ? ? I am curious…

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
ZZZZZAAAP!
*Nyx casually pockets her laser stun blaster and drags Mike Ginny by the hair to her infamous closet ... Pozee finally collapsed and needs a rest and Nyx had heard that doctors-in-training have *special* knowledge concerning anatomy ... is it true? Or just propaganda? Stay tuned....*

Mwahahahahahaah!

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

Maximusmember
250 posts

Posted:
*blushes*
Yes, Cass, I meant "g."
I guess I'm not that smart. But rumour has it it is located inside, underneath the clit, best accessed by two fingers.
Corriger?

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
OMG, it's the Night (Nyx) Stalker herself!

Raymund was having these romantic delusions it was Nyx, not Kyrian, in the Apache seat between us (& kinda closer to Ray, know what i mean?) but i told him, no, no, no, Ray, dat spider's in her CLOSET, she's got pozee at least, we gotta TRACK DA B* DOWN & RESCUE THEM

i'm secretly afraid Ray WANTS to be in NightSpider's closet too, one of her victims. . .and damn, she likes them barefoot & ready, isn't it kinda. . .CLOSE in there for pozee & MikeGinny next to each other in whatever undress SpiderMiss sheds them into?. . . oh, is it my bronchodilator comin up again or am i gonna puke. . .& da hopeless part of Ray's spirit wants to be in there too! oh! oh! oh!

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
AUCTIONHOUSE MERCHANDISE LOG NOTES

ITEM #297 MikeGinny

a dumb stud who knows how to twitch up a g-spot! totally scooped find, must publicize this, big big demand for this type among no-shit independent firechix!

ITEM # 2132 Bram

yo, Boss,

PSST: Bram has a special "move," get him to do it, it will raise his price like the double dickens (no Bram, no sexual innuendos, here, dude, where'd ya get that idea a few mumbles back?)

he's got Scottish blood, this strappin 6' 2" black-haired blue-eyed stud (which is also called an Irish Beaut, that combo, i know, i'm a filid among Irish Celtic sacred storytellers), and he told us in the Ebony Flame intro thread he goes NAKED & PAINTED BLUE while dashing around a 6' Claymore sword. . . get him to do that with a fire sword, watch those bi's and tri's flexin and pecs poppin, frozen-up-tits n all, the firechix in her will go WILD and BID THRU DA STARRY ROOF of the divine Tane of New Zealand! truth!

[ 26 September 2002, 06:12: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

Maximusmember
250 posts

Posted:
Maximus is half-Scottish:

Non-Https Image Link

and he swings a flaming claymore...

Page: ......