Forums > Social Chat > practicing alone in the philippines

Login/Join to Participate

ianfelixMember
7 posts

Posted:
hey guys, am quite new, been practicing a lot, any buddies from the philippines???

if anyone of you will drop by in this part of asia! drop me a line wil yah!

proud to be pinoy smile

" the hottest love have the coldest end"
~ianfelix~

KatchGOLD Member
Beach bum
162 posts

Posted:
Good news! There are about 3 (maybe more) fire-spinning groups in Manila. biggrin One saturday if you're free... let's get people together and spin somewhere... where'd you pick it up? wink

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
-Franklin P. Jones

CabenTaster of beer, drinker of wine and all around stumbler.
238 posts

Posted:
Hey there
I will be in the Philippines in August for about 2 months doing some diving.....hope to see you there

A high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live and too rare to die.

a crowded elevator smells different to a midget

If you take me seriously you would be the only one

pricklyleafSILVER Member
with added berries
1,365 posts

Posted:
Hi there, welcome to home of poi.welcome
If you post his in the meet others forum, then this will get a much better reply. Please feel free to introduce yourself in the introductions forum, and tell us a bit about yourself, you'll find this a very friendly place.
Happy HOPping biggrin

Live like there is no tomorrow,
dance like nobody is watching
and hula hoop like wiggling will save the world.

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

ianfelixMember
7 posts

Posted:
cool... when you are in manila... give me a call..
or email me so we can meet up and maybe show you around the city

ian
+63917-5457566
ianfelix@gmail.com

~ianfelix~

ianfelixMember
7 posts

Posted:
hey katch, iv seen ur website and ur pics (fired up) and they're sooooooooooo cool, love them! i actually keep some of ur pics, with the 3 headed fire pois, on my cell as an inspiration and motivation,

iv been on it for 3 months now.... been using actual fire on weekends for 3 weeks now

https://ianfelix.blogs.friendster.com/photos/recent_pics/index.html

with more practice and a little more polishing of moves here and there and alittle more confidence, il be ok

id love to joing your spin sessions, never really had a buddy to compare with...

keep on spinning

ian
+63917-5457566
ianfelix@gmail.com

~ianfelix~

prince_aloynewbie
2 posts

Posted:
hey anyone can tell me where i can buy the glow ball poi here in manila? pls txt me

prince_aloynewbie
2 posts

Posted:
hey anyone can tell me where i can buy the glow ball poi here in manila? pls txt me 09064979423

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Can't tell you that, but a very good friend of mine will be coming to Germany very soon and might come back to Manila, i.e. B'cay in a couple of weeks (she usually does)...

If you can't get any - PM me and I will sort something out for you.

wink

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Masked52member
83 posts

Posted:
Wow, this forum is very trusting. eek

Lol, this is from '05? ubblol

Fire eaters are the most conceited people. Especially when they're on fire. "Help me, save me, put me out, me, me, me..."

-Paolo the Fire Eater

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Haven't gotten a PM yet. btw: I am trusting ... errm unless it's about ppl from overseas asking me to buy and ship something for them. Just recently had a guy from HoP vanish into the big blue, after ordering "don't juggle chainsaws" shirts from Thailand... Masked - thanks for the reminder hug

Prince: PM me and care for a PayPal account - if you really want globalls.. wink

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink