ROBZILLAHAIL TO THE KING BABY
204 posts

Posted:
what's the difference between pants and trousers???

and why are they a "pair of trouser"

does that mean one leg is a trouser?

I DO NOT REGRET THE THINGS I HAVE DONE, ONLY THOSE I DID NOT DO.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Written by: Below the Title section in 'Post a new topic

Please make your subject unique and meaningful and do not use all capital letters.

wink

shrug depends on what country your in... america, pants and trousers are the same... pants here are called underpants there wink

as for a pair.... english is a stoopid language shrug
EDITED_BY: Fine_Rabid_Dog (1115917725)

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
the pair thing is because the original english men had 4 legs :P

and of corse English is stupid - we are the country of eccentrics - were not going to have a sensible language are we?

back

10,530 posts

Posted:
bwahahahahaha ubblol tis the main reason why i have chosen english lang for my as wink

to understand why its stoopid bounce

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
you cannot understand it - mearly ebmrace the stupidity and become one with the madness. hensing becoming a true Englishman AKA a nutcase

back

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
It's called a pair of trousers because originally they weren't joined at the waist, it was just a pair of leggings. At least, that's what I've been lead to believe.

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

10,530 posts

Posted:
i was born a true englishman ubbloco

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
the written english language is sooooooooo out dated!!! the americans have the rite idea (ok i know it's the wrong rite haha) they spell things as its said, like color wher as we spell it colour, theres way too many to list but the english language needs to update its self. "chav" for instance (snigger!!! only the brits will understand this term) =)

10,530 posts

Posted:
nah, i want to keep it as it is.... keep it british wink patriotic and all that jazz bounce

pricklyleafSILVER Member
with added berries
1,365 posts

Posted:
I think its really important to keep a formal language like any other language! Anyway what would you do without such great words as twocker, ned, minging, gipping etc. English is a wonderful language! (plus you have to keep us dyslexics on our toes!)

Live like there is no tomorrow,
dance like nobody is watching
and hula hoop like wiggling will save the world.

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sir Nuggit....is a liability
899 posts

Posted:
Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

i was born a true englishman ubbloco

I was born a true cockney ubblol

Pull my pin out, roll me in to a room and see what happens ubbloco