Page:
heyahoneyBRONZE Member
Redneck Woman
566 posts

Posted:
I don't know about anyone esle, but I become very attached to my pets. About two weeks ago, my 12 yr old lab C.C. died. Well, let me tell you what all happened. She had a stillborn puppy in my room, then she could not deliver the rest of the puppies when we took her to the vet, he told us that she could not survive surgery and that we were going to have to get her put down. We did not even know that she was pregnant. I totally freaked, but you know, I love that dog.
Now all of my friends are saying that I am spoiling all of my other pets since she has died. But I guess I kind of am because I feel bad that I didn't even know that she was pregnant because she was so fat that I couldn't even tell. But I just love my pets and I don't any thing like that to happen to another one of my pets.
Do yall think I am crazy?

Top Three Things I've Learn While Being A Mom
1. Baby poop comes in many colors.
2. Makes sure all dirty diapers are not accessable to my dog.
3. Burp rags are not big enough.

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
i just found out my cat by proxy died, she ran away and someone gave her to the human society and because she was old they put her down after 7 days
she attacked everyone except me(divebombing and ankle attacks)...one time it was over a year since i had seen her and she still came running when she heard my voice

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
eek and from the soil came this little paw rapped in a sheet..... she almost took heart failure!

So beware if you want your pet to rest in peace make sure you pick a place were it wont be disturbed

Not to be gruesome but, the trick is to put lime on top of the grave...keeps other animals away.
EDITED_BY: fyrespirit (1163447741)

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

poigmarmite and nutella sandwich
1,590 posts

Posted:
I found a dead bird in my garden today... what do i do with it?

THE hop Pyro.
(with parents)
Unowned

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
If you care enough to ask, then you care enough to bury the poor little thing and to say a little blessing over it...just so it comes from the heart, it will be just fine. hug

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Marigold keeps animals away as well. They hate the smell and won't dig where you have it.

Poig, bury it in some obscure corner of your yard. You don't even have to put it in a shoebox if you don't want to.

I buried Goldie today.
I have no words....

I'm surprised I mustered up the courage to do it all myself.
And now, I just want to cry and vomit.

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
hugs to you!

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
Oh Pele! Lots of hug

I had a beautiful dog named trixie. My mom got her when I was still a little tot, so we grew up together. She was 14yrs old when she drowned in our pool. It was horrible! I found her there and had to take her out. I cried and cried! But that was a couple of years ago...

Now I have a gorgeous brown dashund named Roxy. I love her to bits! But I wont forget Trixie, my loyal friend.

Thats one thing I can say about pets, they give you unconditional love.

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

Page: