Forums > Social Chat > Brighton Rocks!! (help required)

Login/Join to Participate

Sir Nuggit....is a liability
899 posts

Posted:
I'm arranging a par-tay sesh in Brighton this bank holiday and am in need of some advice:

As I've only ever really been North of the M25 I haven't got a clue where to stay.

Has anyone been on a clubbing/drinking/surfing weekend in said resort where you could fit 10+ people in to the same hotel/B&B/car park but spending as little fundage as possible (i.e. by squeezing five in a room etc)

And should anyone fancy partaking in said activities, feel free - cheers all ubbloco ubbloco

Pull my pin out, roll me in to a room and see what happens ubbloco

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Try www.brighton.co.uk. . The Brighton festival is on and its bank holliday weekend, so its best to find something quick as everywhere is going to be filling up fast!!! Let me know if you get stuck and Ill see if I can help. biggrin

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Sir Nuggit....is a liability
899 posts

Posted:

OH SH......

Really? Well that's good in the sense it'll give us something to do by crap in the sense that we're not going to find ANYWHERE stay lol.

Plan B = sleeping in the cars

ubbloco ubbloco

Pull my pin out, roll me in to a room and see what happens ubbloco