Forums > Social Chat > Whats your Pirate name? by 'Dread Pirate Read'

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
ok so i love 'em and seems as though peeps are being very bored with the aid of "IRON DAVEY FLINT" i decided to put the link in here

https://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate/

my results

Your pirate name is:
Dread Pirate Read
Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

ROBZILLAHAIL TO THE KING BABY
204 posts

Posted:
Dread Pirate Flint

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Arr indeed.

I DO NOT REGRET THE THINGS I HAVE DONE, ONLY THOSE I DID NOT DO.

nomeSILVER Member
35 posts

Posted:
My pirate name is:

Bloody Mary Bonney

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

(edited because html looks really stupid on here redface)
EDITED_BY: nome (1115645792)

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
Iron Ethel Cash

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

ClairebeSILVER Member
Destroyer of kitchen appliances
180 posts

Posted:
I'd wish I'd done this before I hosted a pirate party last week. Someone left a sword and an inflatable parrot behind... Mine now! Haha!

I'm Dirty Charity Kidd

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

My brain is about as useful as a chocolate teapot, but unfortunately not as tasty.

Squueee!

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
Mad Tom Bonney
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit.
You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!
umm umm?

meditate eRic.

I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me, Superman!

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
IRON DAVEY FLINT here!!

YARRRR!!

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

pricklyleafSILVER Member
with added berries
1,365 posts

Posted:
Mad Jenny Flint

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

according to this a lot of circus type people are mad- mmm tying balls of fire to arms then flailing them about?- mmm don't know what they're getting at!

Live like there is no tomorrow,
dance like nobody is watching
and hula hoop like wiggling will save the world.

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Iron James Cash

Non-Https Image Link

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Meh

SeraphireHoP's Original Smelly-Hippie-Scum-Bag
270 posts

Posted:
Mad Harry Rackham

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

I have sudden urges to play the Entire Monkey Island series again.

I wish I had a name like "Guybrush Threepwood" That would be so cool.

Music gives Soul to the Universe, Wings to the Mind, Flight to the Imagination and Life to Everything.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE! hug

dsei.org Stop The Arms Trade!

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
AARRRRRR, Black James Bonney!

crazee? noooooo, eccentric!

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

monoSILVER Member
23 posts

Posted:
My pirate name is:
Mad Harry Roberts
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

Inspector Goggles reporting for duty.

NadishomeLiving life to the full!
177 posts

Posted:
I rekon we should all the government as pirates and rule the seven seas!

Life is short!
So lets leave a mark,
for people to remember!

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
agreed biggrin hug

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
Mad Sam Kidd II
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

....theyre cloning me......

back

nucleonnewbie
404 posts

Posted:
Mad Sam Bonney

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

But its true about the padding, well I ripped it of in a rage some ime ago...

so you think Im not a newbie? Ok I'll be the King of the newbies. Nucleon the king of all noobs

jinvincibleGOLD Member
king of the hedgehogs
125 posts

Posted:
Captain James Bonney

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

'Nuff said.

Yellow and blue make green.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
yarrrr.... due to my brilliant skills, i have now bypassed websense, and can now say this

*ahem*

My pirate name is:
Iron Harry Flint
A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

funky_hatseating apples with chopsticks can be rather difficult
167 posts

Posted:
ARRR YARRRR AHAAA!!! ubbloco

Mad Anne Flint
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

bounce bounce2 no, no, im not over-excited... ubbloco arrr!!!!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Bloody sam Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Glad to know i'm of such a violent disposition.. now come on

WHO WANTS SOME mad2

devil
EDITED_BY: mynci (1117209548)

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Sir Nuggit....is a liability
899 posts

Posted:
Why are pirates called "pirates?"

Coz the Arrrrrrgh rolleyes

Pull my pin out, roll me in to a room and see what happens ubbloco

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
hehehe i love that joke, the first time i heard it was in Falmouth, my best mate text it too me ubblol ubblol

Sir Nuggit....is a liability
899 posts

Posted:
Argh ha me hearties *pokesoneselfintheeyetosimulatepirate*

Pull my pin out, roll me in to a room and see what happens ubbloco

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
*Hands you an eye patch

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
Your pirate name is:
Black Charity Bonney

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You can be a little bit unpredictable

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
Your pirate name is:
Iron William Kidd

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

yarrrrr bounce

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
Black William Bonney

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Savvy? ubblol

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Pinkadelicmember
70 posts

Posted:
Calico Harry Bonney

Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

BOOYA! i mean, BOOYARR!!!

Love is Life

rin_666SILVER Member
enthusiast
223 posts

Posted:
Mad Anne Kidd
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Yarrrrrr!!!!!!!

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
Bloody Sam Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
Iron Jack Flint

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

Page: