Ash Blackstarmember
177 posts

Posted:
I have not been on in way way way to long. Whats up everyone? I've missed you guys.

And in other news, one of the new members of my LARP group, has decided to start fire breathing. This should be interesting. Any advice that I can pass on to him? And he might be joining the site soon. ubblove and hug
Ash

Ash Blackstar

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, But Whips and Chains excite me"
"Only way to deal with Drama, heavy weaponry and a strong does of grow the Hell up"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage - Mythbusters

drakematrixSILVER Member
Maker of the Cheesecake
174 posts

Posted:
lol from what I gather, the advice you are most likely to get is "Don't let him do it"

What exactly do I have to light on fire to get you to notice me?

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
mm ditto drake.

Ash Blackstarmember
177 posts

Posted:
Unfortunatly, he is an Army MP, and isn't going to listen to me. Evidently one of his friends does it, and is going to be teaching him. I'd honestly rather he didn't, but if he's going to, then what do I tell him

Ash Blackstar

"Only way to deal with Drama, heavy weaponry and a strong does of grow the Hell up"

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
umm Fire breathing, form what ive seen, read and heard is extrmley dangerous... (s'not gonna stop me learnin tho wink ) point him in the direction of this site where there are loads od saftey aricles and horror stories for him to read up on and study... wish him luck, and stand by to rush him to hospital wink

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Ash Blackstarmember
177 posts

Posted:
Oh I've already sent him this way, and hopefully he'll be signing on as well. I'm just hoping he doesn't hurt himself. He's talking about using 200proof alchohol, and I know that's likely to get him killed

Ash Blackstar

.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
get him to read Pele's article 'a season in hell'
that might knock some sense into him!!
scared me!

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
oh, he's ARMY? I'm ARMY to! you should print out pele's " a season in hell article. I had a friend that wanted to start doing fire breathing. I printed him out the article for him and after reading it he decided not to do it.

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

Ash Blackstarmember
177 posts

Posted:
I've already told him about what happened to Pele. I also told him about another friend of mine that ended up searing his lungs and stomach real bad. Ended up swallowing some of the burning fuel, and had to be in the hospital for six months recovering. He's still saying that he's going to do it.

Ash Blackstar

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
Also since he is in the army and an MP to boot ,you should let him know that if he injures himself from fire breathing he can be brought up on charges for destruction of goverment property and malingering. Also because he knew of the risks when he did it the army could decide not to pay for his medical bills. Also because of his neglegence they could make him reclass his M.O.S. to something other than MP.
EDITED_BY: Violently Tame (1115490834)

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-