Forums > Social Chat > Te Tangaroa ate my staff!!!...

Login/Join to Participate

ffirebellGOLD Member
44 posts

Posted:
...and then Te Pupa bargained for me to get it back, which I did, the very next day when the tide was down, I still got soaked retrieving it, and had to gently shake starfish off... Thats the last time I play on a dock for a while... tee hee... Fire Fun! Fairie firebell :-)

Fairie's wear boots.

dangerboyoriginal member
205 posts

Posted:
Yay Bronwyn!!! Way to befriend the gods. Hope all's goin' awesome for you. How could it not? Look where you are.------------------Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

Jeff Duncanmember
140 posts

Posted:
Hay its bronwyn!!!you used to practice with my brother mike!!!if this is the same one from victoria..... (after all how many people are named bronwyn???)

ffirebellGOLD Member
44 posts

Posted:
Howdy Morgan, Jeff, yup its swell here in Aotearoa... super duper weather, no bears, cougars n' nasty snakes or spiders..well, the Gods here have accepted me, being a fire fairie and all... dunno about the humans here tho'... Yes Jeff I spun with Mike, what a nice fellow.. is he still twirling?Happy Spring to you guys and the rest of the fire kids in Vic! Fire loven'hugs, Bronwyn

Fairie's wear boots.