Forums > Social Chat > The Official Male HoP Auction!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Step roight up step roight up Lady HoPpers!

Here on the Auction Block today we 'ave two fine Male HoP specimins!

Firstly we 'ave the scrumptious pozee. His interests include poi, staff and firebreathing! His current occupation involves making things explode, and he's 24 years old! Lets face it ladies, this is one hot honey!

Also up for grabs today, is a lushbucket we all know as Raymond Phule! This young stud makes his living by being a Marine, at the tender age of 21! His interests are poi and staff, and he loves a good debate!

Soooooo ladies! step up now, dunt be shy, they wont bite unless you want them too.... what am i bid????

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Goddess_Of_Pyremember
107 posts

Posted:
Fire Fire Pyre..whatever..Its ALL good
I highly recommend shaving before hand though
(EWG)

And all my days are trances And all my nightly dreamsAre where thy gray eye glances And where thy footstep gleams-In what ethereal dances By what eternal streams. Edgar Allan PoeThe prophet is a fool and the religious man is fucking mad, and for the multitude of your sense and your inequity, and the great hatred......NANCY BOY

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
no no no. I mean as in fire like ouch burny hot poi fire, or internal "fire"

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
you'll probably have to ask the mind gap or c@ntus how much someone will have to pay for me. I'm fully housetrained too, so thats a bonus.
And I was under the impression C@ntus put me up for sale anyways.

Hmmmmm and you might want a more up to date picture of the stock your selling.....

[ 09 October 2002, 22:52: Message edited by: Spiral ]

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
The good thing about being free, little cute Bran-boy, is that you get to go & play with little fun persons such as that gorgeous Goddess of Pyre.

I think I am going to have to set my harem free. Love all you boys, but I think I prefer you roaming, like free range chooks, not cooped up in my little limo. It keeps you interesting.

However if you would like to drop in on me at any point in time, say the word

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
word

whats up with all the limitations?

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
*falls from out of nowhere* I forget what the word is?

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
The word is "word", man didnt they tell you nuthin before you were auctioned off?!!

You say " word ", now practice it.

THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIREmember
192 posts

Posted:
word

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by FireMike:
Jade Lynx! get those Denver spurs on quick, but only set them to a titillating light graze, ok?
Darlin', i don't need spurs, that's why the lady gave me fingernails...

We got the MikeZ in the house, woot!Glue the ham, hat baby!

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
As long as my master feeds me and waters me and lets me sleep on her lap I will be happy

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Goddess_Of_Pyremember
107 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Bram:
no no no. I mean as in fire like ouch burny hot poi fire, or internal "fire"
The internal flames are always the best , but I actually also meant external fire torture. It's harmless actually, but to someone who's aroused by the idea of the warmth of a flame passing closely by the skin while blindfolded it's a huge weird rush..however I DO NOT recommend it unless you know what your doing..otherwise HUGE disaster!!! It's just merely about the power change and how some are mentally as well as psychically aroused by the power exchange, which in of it's self is an enterly different subject

And all my days are trances And all my nightly dreamsAre where thy gray eye glances And where thy footstep gleams-In what ethereal dances By what eternal streams. Edgar Allan PoeThe prophet is a fool and the religious man is fucking mad, and for the multitude of your sense and your inequity, and the great hatred......NANCY BOY

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
ummmm.... my magic word isn't word. It is bippityboppityboo

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
You really are from the moon arent you!!!!

No, no, Im serious, whats the weather like there?

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
very dry all year round

Goddess_Of_Pyremember
107 posts

Posted:
I'll answer to almost anything except the *B* and *C* word....and some one said "word" up to me I'd most likely send him to grammer school.....LOL

Now you wanna get my attension just purrr in my ear

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
*purr*

swiftythefireguymember
61 posts

Posted:
ta da !(crashes through door) here i am tall swift and cool ,this cold and frozen wastland is dangerous. after digging through the ice to find food me and nantUk had to build and igloo to protect our selves from polar bears and flying hockey pucks but i made it, now im alone nantuk was not so lucky he was attacked by the great moose i escaped narrowly thanks to a flying squirrel who picked me little guy saved my life ! yeah so now that im here who wants to come for dinner and bring lots of nuttela heard its great with squirrel

swift out

dont ever ask me whta time it is ?where are we? or are we there yet? because the time is now!we here !and we wil never be there !

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
it appears that certain people have been offering for sale items that they do not own, specifically item 1261 - spiral.
as you well know, cantus, this piece is an integral part of 61 junction road concerned with cooking, cleaning, making lots of noise and passing out after drinking cider. any loss of such would be reflected in the general state of said address (as amphetamine annie is currently unable to do any cleaning due to a need to carry out general repairs and d.i.y. coupled with a desire to keep the irishman away from the drill).

it is therefore with regret that item 1261 - spiral, must be withdrawn from this auction on the grounds of illegal entry. all complaints should be made out in writing to cantus (coz he seems to like wasting his time reading stuff on the internet)

wherever you go, there you are.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
I must object. If you persuse Spiral's Intro thread, you will infact discover that upon being asked permission, Spiral himself has said he would like to be included.
therefore i do hereby decree that item 1261 is still currently available for bidding.
Thankyou.

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
hmmm....

anyone want to come and live in sheffield - you've got to be able to cook

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
coz i can't

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
I can cook.....and iron, vacuum, operate a washing machine & tumble dryer, dishwasher, etc, I'm quite domesticated!!

Does this raise my value at all?

swiftythefireguymember
61 posts

Posted:
i can do all that and swifer

dont ever ask me whta time it is ?where are we? or are we there yet? because the time is now!we here !and we wil never be there !

Goddess_Of_Pyremember
107 posts

Posted:
Ok..I'll bid on whoever knows any HTML, php, Ubb, XTML, or flash programming..so I can put him to work for his keep

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
um Kuro, you are already mine sweetling. and im not selling you off to anyone, sorry.

Official HoP Male Auctionhouse, Ltdmember
21 posts

Posted:
AUCTION HOUSE IMPORTANT REQUEST

All Patrons & Male Items!

please go to

THIS THREAD

to vote or give your opinion on an important Male Auctionhouse matter affecting us all!

Tell us who you would like as Senior Bid Director, deciding who has the winning bid! We have an excellent, well-beloved candidate we'd like you to meet there, right now!

~ the Executive Auctioneer pro tem and Staff The Official Home of Poi Male Auctionhouse

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
As I work here now does that mean I have to read the damn thing as well?

J/K

If you withdraw Liam then I'm putting you up for auction Aunty James - be warned. Just watch . . .

Ladies, MInd gap is extremely cute young gent, very quiet, polite and charming with a wry little grin. He may not cook but his sense of humour will win any heart and you'll soon forget all thoughts of eating.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
OK. In my new official capacity as Senior Director of Bids, Official HoP Male Actionhouse, I have carefully sifted through the minutes of the previous bidding war and have come up with the following conclusions.

Gents already sold are as follows:Pozee - bought by NyxMaster Sodium - winning bid from RoziFalloutboy - Rozi (again)THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIRE - Pink Poi (despite her trying to give him to Rozi)Havoc - Pink PoiKurobei - Officially bought by Cassandra later rescued by FlyntRaymund Phule - Rozi (anyone see a pattern forming?)Bram - Adren@lineMike Ginny - Hels Bels (still legal owner despite her recent ansense)SmallBoy - withdrawn from sale after private bid from mysterious phone bidderMaximus - PeleFire Mike - Jade LynxThis leaves the following men on the market:-DurbsSpiralMystParadic ArsonistBurningByronswiftythefireguyThe house is unsure as to the status of these items:The Mind Gap - tendered by myselfSpanky - another marine (for those ladies who love a man in uniform .. .Bendy - being fought over currently by Jade Lynx and the sometime feminine KyrianWhiffle Squeek - this name has been whispered previously in the auction house although no sightings of the item have been madeThank you for your time and patience.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
So glad I worked hard on this. Now that everyone is ignoring the damn thread.

Meh

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
never fear, Director! tomorrow we'll send notices to all the parties involved. . . from the clerk's office, you rest from your fine labors.

Terrific damn job, C@ntus!

Give us one more thing this round, the actual winning bids for the best few you saw, like "Charles (INFERNO) - sold to HotCoalBrandingWitch for 50,000 strokes of firewhip, 47-CD collection of electrogoth torture tracks, & 200 feet of 2" kevlar salved with 8 jars of nutella to recover with" . . . give us some of the Best Bids - or mention some losers which were just outstanding, for fun, wouldja?

wonderful, we'll get the Patrons back after resting from Earthdance all over the world. did you get to go to one?

~ Mike

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

Page: ......