fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Today I isolated a spider.

Or maybe the spider was somehow isolating me?

You can do wicked isolated spider buzzsaws if you manage to loop the web back past the spider again - yoyo experienence would help (though it didn't look impressed when I tried 'walk-the-spider').

ubbangel

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Spacecow00xSILVER Member
170 posts

Posted:
lol sounds pretty mean if u ask me hahaha

You've got the wings of a fallen angel
You offer peace if they praise your name
You live your life taking everything you can get
Look down, time to fly!

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
FNF you have the spiders all nervous now!

Non-Https Image Link

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

3,638 posts

Posted:
where's that smiley from Skully? biggrin

no 'twasn't mean - just climbey-climbey-spidey goin up and his web coming down = one isilated spider biggrin

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
I used to do that as a kid. Heavy Jumpers (that's all there is to their name without going latin) were the best. Strong web, well weighted spiders. This should probably go in the equipment/gear thread forum though.. Anyway, they made great pets. Here's a photo someone else took (can you just see the glee in it's eyes?)

Non-Https Image Link

Since you seem to not mind spiders, you'd probably find the walky ones interesting to play with. My favourite was a Mangrove Jumper. They walked all over you, and not too fast that they're uncontrollable. Like your typical jumping spider, but had crab-like claws. Totally harmless too. Contact spider's lots of fun if you ever get into it.

biggrin

3,638 posts

Posted:
I can do contact spider! Big house spiders here are perfect for foot-stalls and can do excellent anti-gravity leg-rolls (upwards......) wahay ubbrollsmile

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
Lol! Anti-gravity leg rolls! Love the reaction when someone finds him/herself unintentionally doing it. The excitement often manifests in screaming (elation, I assume) ubblol

3,638 posts

Posted:
must be!

man I can remember when I first did a horizontal neck roll - sat on a rocking chair (about age 7), minding my own business when "woooaaahhh!!!!" - I was so beside myself I cried!

- learning tricks now just doesn't get the same emotional response.......

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Dunno, if it's not a rodent of some sort I just can't get it to buzzsaw isolate properly. Insects are too damn light for me.

wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
That must have been fantastic! I suppose like all things you've got to keep it mixed up a bit. Once I did a behind the back bathtowel to chest stall, to horizontal body roll. Had a fleeting moment of eeep! followed by a sudden adrenalin rush, but it the excitement I dropped it and it ran out under the bathroom door. I lost that one.. smile

Is it just us, or do other forms of object manipulation seem more popular??

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
mm, if i use a larger rodent tho i end up with too much drag, and a tendency to pick up nasty diseases when i try tracers... must get back to the gerbils.

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
Ah rodents.. sometimes if you get the tailless variety, they're pretty good for contact. With chinchillas you can do pretty good shoulder stalls biggrin

3,638 posts

Posted:
Double rats biggrin - (a personal fave) especially the involuntary-pendulums when you's trying to avoid rabies............. (correct handling position for this move requires the tail between your thumb and forefinger with the teeth as far away from your hand as possible and some franic swinging motions.)

Disclaimer: Double Rat Wibbles are not a good idea. At all.

I tried chinchillas but what with me being fluffy, my dreads being soft and inviting and chinchillas being the snugglyest animals on the planet, shoulder stalls become more like permenant chinchilla-shaped shoulder-pads rolleyes

throws bluecat a 'get a tetanus jab free' card.......

Written by:

Once I did a behind the back bathtowel to chest stall, to horizontal body roll. Had a fleeting moment of eeep! followed by a sudden adrenalin rush, but it the excitement I dropped it and it ran out under the bathroom door. I lost that one..

ubblol ubblol ubblol

Spacecow00xSILVER Member
170 posts

Posted:
snakes are easier, just make sure they just had a nice big rat for dinner, then u get a nice lump of weight in the end, then hyperloop away

You've got the wings of a fallen angel
You offer peace if they praise your name
You live your life taking everything you can get
Look down, time to fly!

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
This thread is silly, and I salute you for it.

devil

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
ubblolubblolubblolubblolubblolubblolubblolubblolubblolubblolubblolubblol
thankyou for making me laugh. A lot!

soapbox now back to work the lot of you! We'll have no silliness here thankyou very much.

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
Awesome threads deserve revival!!!

I was doing contact capybara the other day...the extra weight makes it SOOO easy

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Agreed. grin

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:

I've tried lemur shoulder stalls, iguana head stalls, tarantula walking isolations and some kind of awesome anti-grav body spiral with a squirrel.

Sometimes I miss my old job..

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?