Forums > Social Chat > Something got to give!?!

Login/Join to Participate

Kansasnewbie
17 posts

Posted:
I'm going crazy! I truely feel this way! I have some much going on and things are going bad left and right. May is so busy I find it hard to breath. On top of it all my car broke down, which really sucks because I want to do is go home! I would give anything to get my car fixed, still be able to pay rent, and go home to see my family.
I hate how I work so hard and stopped doing bad things, and I still can't get back home!!! It has been 5 months. God forbid am I going to get a 3rd job.
The only thing I get real joy out of is poi. I can't even enjoy that right now because someone stole my wicks and practice balls. I would kill for a new pair of wicks and practice balls!! frown

Sorry all just I felt so down and it kinda helps type'n it out!!! If your down you should try it!

The Sky's the limit...
I trying to go futher...
KaNsAs

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Take care of yourself.

Everything is supposed to work out fine in the end, y'know smile

hug

Getting to the other side smile

DoktorSkellSILVER Member
addict
475 posts

Posted:
You would kill for kevlar and practise poi?

Mate..... i can get you kevlar...... lots of Kevlar.....
and practise poi! a whole sea of them!!!

But you know theres one fellow i would like dead. i want you to kill george bush. Then i shall bestow all the kevlar and practise poi your heart desires onto you.

Fair luna bright, fair luna moon
it shines at night but fades too soon
fair luna moon, fair luna bright
forever we dance
we dance under starlight

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
mmmm, sock poi....

cheer up, mate, things always seem better after you've had a nice cup of hot cocoa.

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
I am also stressed right now, everything goes wrong in the spring for me. Just found out our landlord is selling our house, so I'm going to have to move AGAIN in a couple of months. I'm getting really fed up with moving around and not having a proper home... where I live now is the only place I've been happy so far, I don't want to move! frown

Sorry you can't get home, Kansas. You guys are right though, everything usually works out in the end.

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

Kansasnewbie
17 posts

Posted:
The tea fairy. so sorry to hear about your moving and not being able to stay in one place.

Things are looking up though! some what. My federal tax return came in and I got my car fixed and took a trip home last week. Left on monday and all was good by thursday on the trip back my car was having problems again. it barely made it home. Talk about stress!! then my hubby ended up getting really sick. and I have taken over doing his 2nd job! I have to hand out 10,000 fliers by saturday.
Oh I got a job offer when I was in Kansas from a lady and when I told her that I was in Kansas she was like oh I was hopping you could start this week. talked her out of that and my mom went and bought me work clothes. When I got back in to Texas she was like I will let you know. Now I'm waiting and I don't think she is ever going to call.

Did I mention that I starting to get sick!!
Good Note: My friend Pyrodave made me practice poi that are really cool!!
Hope everything is going good great grand and wonderful with yall!

The Sky's the limit...
I trying to go futher...
KaNsAs

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
eap - sounds like your gunna work yourself mad

you may need the cash but at this rate youll be paying hospital bills too (stress though helpfull is a killer in the long run - ask the japanese its an offical and common(ish) form of death there)

anyway moving away from depressing and scary subjects like that (i really shouldnt post when tierd ah well) at least you got home to see your relatives

found spinning is an excellent way to de-stress though biggrin

hope it sorts itself out soon and Tea Fairy look at it as a chance to meet new people - and completly messup your life for another 4 months. hope you find somewhere nice

all the best to everyone having a tough time out there hug

back