Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > ~Ripsnoter~ fire performers required - 07/05/05

Login/Join to Participate

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
Hi,

If you are a fire person and want to come and perform on Saturday (07/05/05) please email me and I'll get you on the guest list. smile

zeeboo@blueyonder.co.uk

Bryn

Just because I'm an adult doesn't make me responsible.

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
Just had an idea that might be cool to try.
How about getting a group of 5 or 6 (or more (fat chance)) and working on a very lose improvisational performerance during the afternoon. So that instead of just a random show we produce a piece or pieces that fit together and looks professional rather than the usual solo or duo spinners.

There is also the possiblity that it will be videoed and even mixed live onto screens in the club.

All ideas welcome. ubbidea

Bryn

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
hello bryn wave

biggrin

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
wavehello fnf

I suppose you are off to Birmingham on Saturday too.
Any chance of convincing the gang to come along to Rips when you get back?

Not that I'm getting desperate at all!!

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
I live in Brum matey smile - and are the others coming up? Haven't spoken to anyone for ages....... (minor grump)

ah well hope it all goes well - not much happening for me cos I got exams at the mo - take it easy mate biggrin biggrin

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Hello Matey
So you on the whole get lotsa people to do Fire for free trip.......again!!!
You naughty buy - you know Im gonna have to come over there and spank your [censored], well apart form the fact that you'd probably love that and your missus(give her my love) woold either get very jealous or just wanna join in!! and the fact that im over the other side of the world!! I may have to leave that until my return on the 19th June - just in time for Solstice at stonehenge - you welcome to a lift, anyone in Briz. And then onto Glasters for the new X-Fire Project. Street theatre with whips - thats where its at!!!
You probably still dancing or doing fire or getting muntered - hopefully in that order!!
So enjoy - and stop rippinh all us Pro's off by giving the promotors sghows for free - Youll feel the back of my hand laddy - And the 8ft whip I have

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
Hello matey 2 hug

Come and get it if you think your big enough spank

I'm on the slowly slowly catchy monkey with the club promoters, first get my foot in the door and produce a quality product (erm didn't happen for this one tho) so they can't refuse tro pay. It's also a chance to try and build some co operation between people that may end up taking us somewhere else... well that's the game plan for the moment.

bounce oh you caming back to Briz .... yay.. I'm gonna book 2 seats in your Solstice bus pls... not sure about Glasto yet am a bit late in sorting it out due to the wedding & honeymoon any help there would be appriciated wink.

Rats got to do some work now.

Love & hugzs Bro