alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
i have just got my first set of fire poi (now being soaked for later tonight) i'm playing safe and have a quality fuel bottle etc. i'd like to know whats the best container to use for storage and transporting them safely confused
EDITED_BY: ravehead (1114945020)

pricklyleafSILVER Member
with added berries
1,365 posts

Posted:
I cover my (cooled) poi in my old socks and then wrap them in 2 carrier bags. I dont dip my wicks after spinning (see the many posts on the does conditioning/dipping your wicks actually make any difference) I definately dont think it makes any significant difference! Anyway, my point is that theyre unlikley to blow up or anything accendently, my main concern is trying to stop my flat from smelling strongly of parrifin.

Incidently, my friend introduced me to the sock thing, it just adds a bit of protection and stops the charcoal getting everywhere. It also means that if your wicks are stilla bit toasty (which they wont be because you left them to cool!), they wont melt the carrier bag theyre in!

By the way, this thread would have done better in the help or perhaps technical disscussion forum with a different title.-many peope have posted - just got my first set of fire poi - perhaps something like storage of fire poi. If you can still edit by the time you read this you may want to change that.

Live like there is no tomorrow,
dance like nobody is watching
and hula hoop like wiggling will save the world.

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
i've just blazed it up for the first time and........

OH.....MY....GOD!!!!!!

what fun, and the noise was immence (excuse spellings, bit stoned)

any norwich poi-sters, i look forward to spinning with you at any free partys devil

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
*thread closed*

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley