Page:
HeluertoGOLD Member
17 posts

Posted:
The regular meetups are now planned for the 2nd Sunday of the month.

Next one is 8th May.

See you there?

- Sorry Vixen about last time, was so wet and everyone else called off - if it happens again, I'll phone you to check if you are coming or not before we leave!

EDITED_BY: Heluerto (1120172583)

Hx

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
o dear... really... i feel pretty bad now. I didnt end up in Oxford at all last night.. Did you all have a good time tho? xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

markinaspinSILVER Member
5 posts

Posted:
I think so. Off the 7 there, there was me (I have had my poi a week), My friend, Lynne (also had her poi a week too, but wasn't confident enough to bring them) There was another Lynne (I think?) also just started and her friend who's name I can't remember who was Brilliant with her poi. and (Marko?) with his staff - very good at it too. And two other guys that had seen this thread and showed up to check it out.

I can't speak for the others, but I found it useful and fun. and got some useful pointers to improve on the little I can do.

There seemed to some confusion as to the start time? and where the regulars where? and where we in the right place?

Sorry to those that were there for not remembering names.

I am sure it will be better next month?

Mark

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare

strooSILVER Member
trusty sidekick to superman
799 posts

Posted:
we were all there!! but just firther up the park, in our normal place! marco came up later, after you'd all gone. really sucks! would have been better if there'd been more people....def next time eh?

Livin' on dreams and custard creams

markinaspinSILVER Member
5 posts

Posted:
Oh Poo! that's a real shame.

Like I said there seemed to some confusion as to start time and where the right place was?

at the start of this thread it says "right in the middle - 8pm", possibly right in the middle depends on how well you know the park? and surly it's not worth being there till dusk as it was still quite light at 8. What time did most turn up?

Didn't someone see us, as if they had walked through the park from the town centre end the must have walked pass us?

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare

strooSILVER Member
trusty sidekick to superman
799 posts

Posted:
i turned up at 9ish and everyone was already there. i think most people got there just after 8...the usual meeting place is right by a big tree, further up the hill than you were i think.

i think most people park by the side entrace to the park so thats probably why no-one saw you. but yeah it is a real shame we missed each other...maybe next time eh? ubbrollsmile

Livin' on dreams and custard creams

minimaniacThe Ladiees Man
360 posts

Posted:
i feel like im letting the side down! so i will make sure i go to the next meet! hope all is well in the oxford and see you soon!

I'm going to leave the army and run away to the circus

if not i will just become a MI5 agent !!!

magicmonkeyBRONZE Member
33 posts

Posted:
Could someone please send me a text with details of the next meet up? I've just moved house and haven't got a phone line or broadband installed yet so it's a bit hard to keep up with things! My number is 07800 669 148.

Cheers

Page: