tumtummember
33 posts

Posted:
Hi there all. Im relatively new to these forums although I have been lurking for a few weeks trying to figure it all out, and Im still not too sure how all of this works. But here I am ( with a little help from my friends)!!!

Well I guess Ill tell you a bit about myself.
My name is Eric and Im originally from Johannesburg,South Africa and Im 25. Ive now been in the uk for 9 months.

Im always hungry, but despite this Im as skinny as they come. ive been playing with poi and fire chains for a few years , but Ive recently been getting into the staff, which Im a lot more comfortable with. im just starting out so any tips would be great!

Im into breakbeat and my favourit colour is blue. i like surfing ( if you can call it that, as most people call it drowning the way I do it)and extreme sports in general. ( more watching than actually doing at the moment due to time constraints).

Anyway ( what way? That way! Oh yeah), I hope to learn more about some of you and hopefully meet you too.

Cheers people

Im hungry!!!

mycoBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,084 posts

Posted:
hello, you seem to have a healthy obsession with eating, you'll fit right in biggrin Lovely to meet you Eric, welcome to HoP hug

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Hey hey hey!! kiss

Its you Its you, ur here ur here!!

Have a chip and welcome to the world of HOP!! biggrin

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Hey!!!

where bouts in the UK are you?

do u like kissing? xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
helloo welcome

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
Hi! to someone else that seemingly eats like I do smile Food is a very good thing and I'm always hungry too.

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
y0! congratulations, because i anti-hate you!! heart heart heart

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

tumtummember
33 posts

Posted:
Hey to you all! I anti-hate you too!!! Man, I will eat anything....well almost anything anyway.

Im staying near Brighton at the moment, Blu-V introduced me to HOP and Im kinda just hanging around with her at the mo.(Well when she lets me)
ubbloco We work in the same place.

love kissing. Soft, hard, long,quick.... keeps my mouth exercised while Im not eating .

Im hungry!!!

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
Gidg bounces in on her pogo stick ... boing ... boing ... boing ...

Welcome to HoP Tumtum!

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Hello wave

Out of curiosity (is that spelt right?), where near Brighton do you live?

Do you like the colour pink? ubbangel

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
man... now im really hungry *makes some toast*

hello, welcome to HoP

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
mmmm....toast..... biggrin

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

tumtummember
33 posts

Posted:
Can I have some toast too? With jam and cheese and beaked beans!!! wink

Um, I live on the far side of Patcham on the outskirts of Brighton,so youre talking a good 1 and a half hour walk to city centre.

Pink,it was love at first sight, pink when I turn out the light, pink is like red but not quite,and i know everything is going to be alright no matter what we do tonight.....

Im hungry!!!

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
awwwwwwww... thats cute!!!

u have jam with baked beans? xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

BumfroIts a bum with an afro...
223 posts

Posted:
hey welcome!
yeh im into beaks too, Nubreed are a pretty good breakbeat outfit down in Australia...and yes eating is a fantastic hobby of mine smile

Racism is a weapon of mass destruction

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
Hello and welcome to HoP!!

wave weavesmiley

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Toast for every one! ubbrollsmile

Have a geek toaster! ubbloco

Non-Https Image Link

it makes toast at super fast speeds... although it runs on windows, so the toast is prone to burning ubblol

Jam and beans... and cheese? Ick tongue

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

NucleopoiBRONZE Member
chemical attraction
1,097 posts

Posted:
hey welcome to HoP

wave welcome wave welcome wave welcome

tumtummember
33 posts

Posted:
Thats a mighty fine toaster you have there.
Beans, jam and cheese all in one...LUSH!!! Dont knock it til you tried it! wink

Neva heard of Nubreed ( I may have to look into that one since its been mentioned more than once in these forums), but theres a local breaks outfit here called Evil nine... they are amazing!
I venture to see them live about once a month ( to give me time to recover) meditate

Im hungry!!!

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Hey hungreeman, you goin to supercharged on the 11th? Adam freeland at audio. You up 4 it?

Ive decided you and I are going into the jungle in my intro, just thought id make you aware.

Also, were gonna start having a get together once monthly (may make it more often once summer hits properly) West Pier, Second Saturday of every month, from just before sunset til late.
Cancelled if its too windy or raining.
angelblue

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
lol FRD! That's by far the coolest toaster ever! Even beats the one in Red Dwarf ubblol

Warmest welcome tumtum! wave Seems like quite a few people from South Africa have signed up lately- you'll have no shortage of people with a light. The surfing comment probably describes how I go about it as well. The last time I tried, my board ended up drifting and I found myself between the swimming flags, 50 metres away. Very embarassing. Decided then and there it wasn't for me. smile

tumtummember
33 posts

Posted:
Cheers Ry. The South africans are slowly but surely taking over the world.

WE.ARE.EVERYWHERE!! wink

Blu_V- Sounds like fun.
Remind me b4 each gettogether, u know wat my minds like!!!
Ill see you anyway. Jungle feva!!! ubbloco

Im hungry!!!

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Tum, Its set for 11 June! Little unorthadox meet at the west pier, afternoon and evening,got some out-of-towners comming maybe and theyre really up for a good spin on the beach.

And slackers convention 28th of this month at the pressure point(I think-dont quote me on that). Janatah and sick li'l munkeez and smithmonger. Its the breaks baby! biggrin

*slaps you through the face with an unusually large wet fish*
*pauses*
*Grins*

tumtummember
33 posts

Posted:
*looks dazed and confused*

What? I'm going. If thats what yur emplying. To both, yeah, coz I um...invented everything.

*goes silent and stares at the fisch still clasped in Blu's hand*

ubbloco

Im hungry!!!

tumtummember
33 posts

Posted:
Snatches fish, cooks it and eats it*

hmmmmmm

Im hungry!!!