Forums > Social Chat > Ask a stupid question, get insulted! (polite posts please)

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Singed Piper (formerly Mark1)resident bagpiper
342 posts

Posted:
so, the basic idea is to politely insult (i.e. no personally tailored insults, no vulgarity (other than the kind allowed in chilren's books), no racial/ethnic/sexual/disability slurs) previous the poster, in light of his question, then post your own... that way, everyone gets to vent a bit, and help others vent...

!!DO NOT POST HERE IF YOU AREN'T PREPARED FOR A GOOD NATURED INSULT!!

I'll start it off, but remember to be creative...

what does purple smell like?

Q:What's the difference between the Great Highland Bagpipes and the Northumbrian Pipes?
A:The Great Highland Pipes burn longer.

_FSA_now comes with skydiving license
1,627 posts

Posted:
trust u to think of such a STUPID question like that...a three year olds left earlobe could answer that in 1 second flat....its the month after february and the month before april....there now u know that u might just pass your kindergarten test!!!

why is deloraine (the town i live in) such a hole??

Proudly owned by the very cute Pineapple Pete. Owner of Noddy. Joint owner of Mr Majestik.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Because YOU live there you non-consequential earwig of the planet....pah!

Why haven't the food standards agency replied to me about crumpet classification...? ubbloco

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

1,627 posts

Posted:
because your not important enough, due to the fact that u live in a hole in the ground covered by a sheet of tarpaulin and u are not intelligent enough to work out how to get out of it and so u have spent your whole life trying 2 work out how to get out of your hole in the ground (unsuccessfully, thank god!!) aaannnndddd u a severely intellectually challenged......

why wont my science teacher let me fire twirl for my science project??

Proudly owned by the very cute Pineapple Pete. Owner of Noddy. Joint owner of Mr Majestik.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Because you're too cottonpickin' clumsy, you oaf!

Why am I not wearing trousers?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Singed Piper (formerly Mark1)resident bagpiper
342 posts

Posted:
because you've been pantsed like the moronic patsy you are.

wait... where are *MY* pants?

Q:What's the difference between the Great Highland Bagpipes and the Northumbrian Pipes?
A:The Great Highland Pipes burn longer.

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
in your greasy cheese infested nostrils

insult me anyways... bring it... or are you afraid?

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
no im not afraid of you even a 6 year old who still wets the bed because of there nightmares wouldnt be scared of you due to the fact that you smell like a donkey that has been rolling around in its own poo for the last 12 days! (love you really)

am I going to get a beating for this post?

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

1,627 posts

Posted:
no....because it was so stupid and pathetic that it would not be insulting to anyone (even the queen!!!)

why do donkeys roll around in their own poo??

doctor_fandangoGOLD Member
co-director of A.C.B.I.S.H.A.
761 posts
Location: in the corner beside the filing cabinets, 2nd floo...

Posted:
because your poo smells too bad.

is that how this game works?

There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1,

"in most of our friends we're the hippies. but we have hippie friends of our own.. its like a dog having its own pet" - H. Sinoquet 19-03-2005

1,627 posts

Posted:
well duh!!! i mean even a doped up 5 year old could figure that out.....

why is it that i always find it difficult to think of a question???

Captain_Hi_TopBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
because noone said happy easter to you yet

are you on Santas nice list?

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw
a revolver at him?

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
nope you tartan hooded fool

Whats the capital of peru?

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

761 posts

Posted:
you know, when i was 5 i had a hamster. i was very cruel to the hamster, i tortured it.. shaved it, hung it over buckets of acid. unimaginably horrid things. the hamster subsiquently died & i continued torturing the corpse. several monts later my dad found the decrepid remains and told me"some day when you're older, that rancid disgusting worm infected hamster will return to haunt you."

mynci, meeting you on h.o.p. has brought my fathers prediction to fruition... thank you. wave

who wants to buy my socks?

There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1,

"in most of our friends we're the hippies. but we have hippie friends of our own.. its like a dog having its own pet" - H. Sinoquet 19-03-2005

Captain_Hi_TopBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
no but you must be on the nice list juggle

want to buy Dr Fandangos socks

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw
a revolver at him?

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I wouldn't want anything that reminded me of my recent trip to the faeces section of the abbatoir..

Who would?

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
not me i dont want anything to do with those putrid things!

anyone want to buy them?

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Not off you hypnodwarf. ( wavehello)

Do you like farfanougan?

Penguin SvenSILVER Member
185 posts

Posted:
farfa..what?

don't make up words

Do you sleep on your stomach, back or side?

"glow bugs, to slow to resist eating, to bitter to eat more than one handfull in a sitting" toothpaste for dinner

SebPenguin of Mass Destruction and Tricky Bugger to the court of Claire the Askew
643 posts

Posted:
I don't want to fuel your twisted fantasies.

What sort of a hat do I have?

Chucks nuns
Property of mynci and blu_valley, and proud of it.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
a very negative one

why shouldn't i make up words?

761 posts

Posted:
because only flugenroffs make up words, you flugenroff.

my socks are fresh, who wants them?

1,627 posts

Posted:
no one would want your socks even if they are clean because you are so disgusting that 'clean' by your standard would be rotting and mouldy by anyone else's standards!!!

how about my socks???

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I wouldnt touch your socks if my life depended on it. They are the second most vile and putrid things on the planet. Second only to your breath of coarse.

Do you really turn into a pumpkin at midnight?

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
no thats only in your fairy taled little puny mind you smeghead!

how much is it?

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
way too much for you to even contemplate you unconsious bafoon

when is it?

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
you are not allowed to know you incompetant squrriel!

hey where my pants!!!??

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
on your head you miserable waste of saliva

how do you switch this thing on?

Phoenix_OTM_TCRBRONZE Member
Like a Phoenix bursting into new life from the ashes of its own fiery death, so to shall Osificurc The Mage will always return from his death, again, again and again...
56 posts

Posted:
You should already know you silly little cumquat i showed you already numbksull.

When will you ever learn?

Oderint Dum Metuant! Aut vincere aut mori! Alia iacta est! Lege atque lacrima! Sicvis Pocem Parabellum! Flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo! Quod nos non necat, nos certe fortiores reddere potest! Filius est pars patris!

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I learnt a long time ago, unlike you you sorry excuse for a turnip!
Youre still a bit slow and your mother dresses you funny!

can you believe this?

Phoenix_OTM_TCRBRONZE Member
Like a Phoenix bursting into new life from the ashes of its own fiery death, so to shall Osificurc The Mage will always return from his death, again, again and again...
56 posts

Posted:
Yes i believe anything after that last post you sorry excuse for an indignant anthill.

why do you do that?

Oderint Dum Metuant! Aut vincere aut mori! Alia iacta est! Lege atque lacrima! Sicvis Pocem Parabellum! Flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo! Quod nos non necat, nos certe fortiores reddere potest! Filius est pars patris!

Page: ...