ShuBRONZE Member
Retro Fyre Wizzard
538 posts

Posted:
Ice-E FyreStorm Will be There!

Talking Drums

-E-mail from Tracey

Hi there J

That time of the month where we give you the date of the next circle – Saturday 30 April is the date to diarise!!

Don't forget to bring musical instruments, friends, family, blankets to sit on, and if nothing on my menu takes your fancy, your own food and drink. Please remember we do not sell any form of alcohol, so please bring your own should you wish to have a tipple around the fire!

Entrance fee is R20.00 per person, children under 12 enter free. Drums are on hire at R10.00 per drum for the night. If possible, please try to bring small notes and change as we always seem to have a problem with handing out change.

For the curious, if you click on the link directly below this you will be taken to MSN where I have created a group called Talking Drums and I have uploaded the last 4 months worth of circle photos, inclusive of last month's.

"https://groups.msn.com/TalkingDrums/home.htm"

Should anyone wish to be removed from this mailing list, please let me know. We appreciate your support and don't wish to be a nuisance by sending unwanted emails.

Thanks once again for being a part of our circle and until we see you again

Take care and happy drumming

Mike & Tracey Chananie

Talking Drums

031-7834551

082 823 1849

drums@absamail.co.za

https://myweb.absa.co.za/chananie/index.htm

https://groups.msn.com/TalkingDrums/home.htm

--

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.10.2 - Release Date: 21/04/2005

Fire spinners are guests - they just need to bring money for food and cool drinks / coffee / tea / hot chocolate and drum hire should they wish to drum.

Time to arrive is up to you, but majority of people normally arrive from about 7:30pm onward. The earliest I have gone back to the house is about 2am and the latest was 5:40am - once again departure time is up to you!!

Hi there

Just a quick one to let you all know that we are going to be well and truly spoilt at this circle - Ice-E Fyre Storm - kick ass fire spinners are coming through to treat us to a fire display with a variety of different toys in a variety of styles.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday night, don't forget your cameras!

Take care and happy drumming

EDITED_BY: Shu (1114693870)

Regards hug

Shu
(Ice-E FyreStorm - Group Manager & Performer)

You know those people your parentals warned you about?... I'M ONE OF THEM! ubbloco
Yes, i do bite!!

ShuBRONZE Member
Retro Fyre Wizzard
538 posts

Posted:
I uploaded 9 pics from saturday night.

Click Here

What a blast!

Unfortunately there are no real good stills of the breathing, and the vids are too large! frown

Regards hug

Shu
(Ice-E FyreStorm - Group Manager & Performer)

You know those people your parentals warned you about?... I'M ONE OF THEM! ubbloco
Yes, i do bite!!