Forums > Social Chat > Have you ever found Miss Pink...? to be a little confusing?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Well worry you not, for there is a solution. Apparently there are User guides and indeed a full manual available.

Alice

It seems the reason that few of us can truly understand her is that she is operates in some advanced form of code.

Which is good to know.

hug

Meh

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
never!

however i feel you may be bored enough to rise to the challenge! ubblol

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Me? No. I'm just killing time/waiting til 2.15pm As there's a Muppet movie on tv that i haven't seen yet biggrin ubbrollsmile

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Rouge Dragon?

Meh

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
Written by: Rouge Dragon

I never found miss alice confusing at all! In fact, considering we used to say the exact same things at the exact same time, if I found her confusing I think I would have some problems! ubblol

i found that as well, maybe its something about alice, some strange psychic connection that makes you finish each others sentences, odd. As for finding alice confusing... well, sometimes.. but i tend to confuse myself lots anyway.

I'm watching the muppet movie, havent seen it either biggrin how exciting, it must be christmas, the muppets are on tv! biggrin

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Didn't have Bobo any where in it. But aside from that it was really good i thought.

Meh

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
It was ok, there werent any good songs though frown

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

Page: