Forums > Social Chat > what to do about grrrful parental units

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
any advice on convincing nazi rents to let me use fire? they're being totally unreasonable, i want to rip their heads off and fill them with wheat germ. i can't figure out what their problem with it is. i think they're worried about me getting hurt, which is understandable, but i can't get them to listen to reason. i mean, anything other than first degree burns are rare, right? i'm willing to take that risk, and they'll be there to make sure i dont catch clothes/hair/other people on fire, so they're just being silly. they dont seem to think that i'm ready to use fire, but that's totally not their call. i know i'm ready, nobody else can tell me i'm not.

grrrrr frown

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
my goodness, why on earth did you have carp in you?

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
lol sorry its a habbit... i don't swear infront of my kids and that includes the word crap, i am just used to saying carp instead i wrote it hehehehehe

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Sparkey, it's tempting for me to try to either 1) try to talk to you about how your parents are just trying to protect you and all that or 2) tell you to do it behind their backs.

Fact is there's no rush to grow up, period. Whether it's sex, booze, drugs, or fire, it will all come in its time. It's not a race. You can become an amazing spinner without ever touching fire and then when you're 18...burn like it's going out of style.

It'll happen. Just be patient.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Page: