Forums > Social Chat > The Official Male HoP Auction!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Step roight up step roight up Lady HoPpers!

Here on the Auction Block today we 'ave two fine Male HoP specimins!

Firstly we 'ave the scrumptious pozee. His interests include poi, staff and firebreathing! His current occupation involves making things explode, and he's 24 years old! Lets face it ladies, this is one hot honey!

Also up for grabs today, is a lushbucket we all know as Raymond Phule! This young stud makes his living by being a Marine, at the tender age of 21! His interests are poi and staff, and he loves a good debate!

Soooooo ladies! step up now, dunt be shy, they wont bite unless you want them too.... what am i bid????

Currently on the right side up of the world.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
yes mistress, back to the closet i go...

anyone got a light?

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Hmmm so there's a black market for Bendy pictures eh? I've got some more you know...

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Is that whole licking elbows thing eligible to get into Gene Simmons Tongue magazine? I think it should.

Since Ray and pozee are gone, and Malcolm and Charles are already taken matrimonily....

Can I put in a bid on MikeGinny, FireMike and Rick now or do I have to wait for them to take the stand? And did I miss the bidding on NYC? I'd hate to let him get away.

I'd also like to pimp..er...donate one Whipping Boy and a Prometheus to the block (sold seperately of course)!

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:

Helloo
My name is Guy Incognito.
I would like to bid in this auction please.
Put me down for two-and-a-half jars of nutella, four jars of fluff, three packets of timtams, and one massage for Bendy.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
LOL Bendy you cant bid on yourself..... `

C@ntus sent me a pic of you, seeing as you had put yourself up for auction. I wont deny being impressed. I will deny having to wipe slobber off my computer screen after veiwing said pic.... Didnt happen. Cant prove it, ectect....

Pele, you have to wait till they offer themselves up for auction, sowwy.... but i;ll do a post for PWD and Prometheus asap!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Actually it wasn't the elbow licking one Bendy. It was the one handed handstand one.

I thought about sending the passed out in a hammock one too but haven't thus far.

Meh

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Theres a hammock one??

puts her hand up...

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Was not passed out.

Just having a really good time

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Raymund Phule, Kyrian, and FireMike arrive in a squad of Apache helicopters on loan for international moral defense purposes from Ray's employer, scan searchlights through darkness of several continents seeking telltale occasional, "can't help herself" flare-ups of burning kevlar to spot kidnapper positions.

Sensitive, quantity-parsing metal detectors scan for Claymore-size swords in the hopes that Bram, if also captured, has managed to keep his weapon by his side. . . or wait, is that Bram gesturing with long arms from below, ready to climb up in the Apache squad, to join the posse?

Megaphones and secret undisclosed satellite method of narrow-beaming sonic messages darts precisely to within 30 cm of eardrums of all suspects and the possible captives in their control, saying "This is Flynt's Auction House, you are in violation of House Rules, give up your stolen boys! Repeat, give up your stolen boys!"

Ray is tempted to fire off. . .not machine gun shot, some fire-tailed missiles clearly fiercer than poi trails and staff-waving by renegade Amazons.

But wait. . . do the abductees want their freedom? Have they been seduced and won over by their captors?

And the question of the next hour:

WHERE'S POZEE's CLOSET? (NYX RAISES SEX SLAVES IN WARM SWEATY DARKNESS) Has his Government issue titanium tracking device been removed along with all his. . .coverings by the unscrupulous, domineering, utterly crazed NIGHT vamp? Will Raymund's remote control scanner find him before it is. . .too late and he "signs his life away," the great defeat he has always feared, as he tells us, tells all, in the Marriage Proposals thread?

Will these studs get free, & fulfill their duties from this auction, or obtain rainchecks from their buyers or captors, in time to make their own bids in the Official HoP Female Auction?

What of the winning bidders? Will they pay before deliver when the merch is gone AWOL?

Hear the next exciting chapter in "Flynt's Auction Follies & Vigilante Chronicles, brought to you live, a Home of Poi exclusive!"

~ House Security

[ 25 September 2002, 15:19: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Meh

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
THIS JUST IN:

Flynt valiantly protesting her innocence over HoP Male Auction, claiming to have permission from each and every Male up for bidding...

"Its true, i have the PM's to prove it!"

She will be appearing in court later this week with substantial evidence to back her claim.... Meanwhiles the Judge has ruled that bidding may continue as per usual!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
That was the hammock in question by the way.

Meh

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Reliable sources indicate, on condition of anonymity, that Judges Pele, Smallboy, & Maximus will head an International Fire Arts team of human rights inspectors, already requesting all documents & verbal communications from the Auction House!

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Can I put my brothers up for auction please? They'd both agree if they were here.

I'll show you the merchandise and you can let me know.

Spiral:
Non-Https Image Link

Durbs:
Non-Https Image Link

Meh

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
well, C@ntus, at least one looks promising, price-wise

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
and ya never know on da bidding crowd, taste, taste - or did you have a minimum bid/ minimum final gavel price in mind? oh, and to whom are the proceeds payable, with proof of ownership?

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
but where is the bender in question?

Adren@line where are you, its cold in here. I wanna go home

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Durbs looks very promising! im sure ther'll be plenty of bidders there... as for Spiral, well, he;s cute, but the hat has to go!

`

Nice Hammock Bendy... `

Bram honey, Adren@line lives in Tasmania. Also cold there.... Good luck with that! `

[ 25 September 2002, 16:09: Message edited by: Flynt ]

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Bram, buddy, you're OK? or where ARE you? have you been kidnapped? WHY is it COLD where you ARE? say something, send up a signal, wave your Claymore so we can pick it up on the scanner. Which continent are you on NOW?

(* ahem *) New biz

As a late adjunct official and possibly (unless I can avoid it, as temporary Executor/ Receiver under Court Orders, but I am appealing for another candidate for this role during the investigation),

C@ntus, most importantly,

have your brothers both had all their shots?

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
I am sitting beside Flynt in the auction house.

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
yeah, we keep the airconditioning up high, so that when they arent wearing shirts, their nipples stay all cute n pointy....

did i really just say that?

*HIDE*

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
but mine aren't. you are forgetting that i am from Canada. they don't get cute and pointy till atleast -100 degrees celcius

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
so what, I didn't go to anybody , I see how much you all care.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
actually Master Na, you went to Rozi as well, See? there you are! in the limo! drinking whiskey with Falloutboy..... arent you lucky? `

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
tut, tut (* hands simple hand-held hairdryer to Flynt *) that'll warm up little points

Pele, divine obsession, i am always yours, you flatter a poor worshipper so. . . but duty calls, i'm not available ON the block until i've helped save these poor/ lucky/ demented/ almost fluid-spent/ who knows/ male merchandise (what a weird plural=singular, is it, C@ntus). . .

& helped negotiate a few incoming like C@ntus brothers, or got master sodium re-tagged, while Flynt's attention is half-tied-up with court matters. . . think she's getting some breathing room, now though. . . you ok, boss? finally soothing your throat and gettin some relaxation in da back seat with your boy toy?

[ 25 September 2002, 16:31: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
*starts singing Static X chunes*
cold we're so cold
we are so cold
we're so cold

humming we laugh
my head falls back

mumble mumble mumble.....

*mouth freezes shut fromthe coldness*

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
umm, I dont drink. can I have some good canadian dank buds? or some turkish hash?

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
and I never saw nothing saying I went to rozi.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
here *hands mr Na a canadian spliff*
take care as theres not much there

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
I don't remember when it happened, but you are very welcome to join us in the limo. Although there appears to be a fresh round of bidding beginning....

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Page: ...