Forums > Social Chat > The Official Male HoP Auction!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Step roight up step roight up Lady HoPpers!

Here on the Auction Block today we 'ave two fine Male HoP specimins!

Firstly we 'ave the scrumptious pozee. His interests include poi, staff and firebreathing! His current occupation involves making things explode, and he's 24 years old! Lets face it ladies, this is one hot honey!

Also up for grabs today, is a lushbucket we all know as Raymond Phule! This young stud makes his living by being a Marine, at the tender age of 21! His interests are poi and staff, and he loves a good debate!

Soooooo ladies! step up now, dunt be shy, they wont bite unless you want them too.... what am i bid????

Currently on the right side up of the world.

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
MI'd like to make a bid for Small Boy

My best fire staff
Use of my shower after clubbing
hugs on tap
the world on a stick

Ohh can I add Myst to my bid please

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Hello myst...never spoken to you before...so...erm....HI!

whats the bidding on us (me AND chris) at the mo?

erm...nothing remotly funny to say...feeling a bit wired today...dont know why....

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
But Bambam he gets all that from you already why would he take that offer!!!

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Cos he me mate!!!!!

ok ok how about I throw in the latset model Hels Bells??? one lady owner, very sporty, fantastic with the top off

Is that a better bid?

*Lisa runs out to tell Hels she's better start packing*

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
The guys got a point, especially about the world on a stick......in fact I get a warm happy world on a stick so I'm being short changed - lol

Cheers though - x

Helen though.......purrrrr -

[ 27 September 2002, 21:58: Message edited by: SmallBoy ]

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
Not sure I like being offered out like that BamBam, but as it's to smallboy I'll forgive you. Just don't go making a habit of it!!

(though LOL at you're description of me!! )

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
sweet myst!!

and its not just raves now. we do all sorts of shit. even weddings!!! get ahold of me soon...

anyone got a light?

ChambersChickmember
1 post

Posted:
Hello Smallboy! Thought I'd give this posting lark a try!!!!! Hope all is still fluffy and bouncy!!!

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Cheers Clair - much luv.

Officially withdrawn from auction on the receipt of a private bid over the phone - x

Much luv, raspberry & vanillaness

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
yes, that sounds like a good idea Rozi, but can we use Nutella, fluff & whipping cream instead. Oh, and I have some Marachino cherries.

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Maximusmember
250 posts

Posted:
*wakes up alone*

"Flynt...Flynt?"

(Why am I covered with strawberries and whipped cream?)

*Looks up. Sees Pele. Smiles*

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Myst!

i know you from raves, dude, my party names' been Hyperion then HyperMic, think maybe some massives & midsized, & not small SD ug, for years now & then

here's my coupla pix (<-- ya can click this) here at HoP -- my Intro thread, ya may not konw me enough to know those details, but i know ya have a really really nice nice vibe. . .

i remember, like poz says, you're totally sweet dude. remember or not, hey there, neighba! what party ya goin to next or soon? especially later in October, i'm like recuperating at home from a lil thang right now

~ Mike

[ 28 September 2002, 05:13: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
AUCTION HOUSE PRESS RELEASE:

For Immediate Release

BELIZE EXPEDITION - MALE AUCTION HOUSE TO ROCK & SHOCK NATIVES WITH SEXY HOMBRES & FIERY EXTREMITIES

Hear ye, hear ye!

We are now exploring charter flights, safe-transit merchandise cages & talcum-fluffable restraints, all the right shots & pills to ensure the health & fine working order of our stock, anaesthesiologists advising us on possibilities for wanton ravaging (but no damage, please, ladies) of our merchandise -- at a rental rate, a fraction of ultimate purchase price! -- while sedated, and soon may take advance sign-ups from bidders wishing to avail themselves of these vulnerable circumstances. . .

Our warehouse is replenishing bubble-wrap in anticipation of brisk sales, extraordinary fire sale from our current permanent facilities before the Expediction, to clear inventory, and then to stock our Belize venture.

The Official Home of Poi Male Auction House does not discriminate in any way, except, for which we apologize, that due to special War on Terror regulations, female food service workers who apply for bidding cards or entry into the premises we are securing in Belize must pass inspection by our Security department. Chief of Belize Security for the Official Home of Poi Male Auction House is Mistress Nyx, please direct all queries and applications for admittance and enrollment to her, and please understand, with our deepest respect, that under these circumstances, Mistress Nyx's word is final.

Ladies, Gentlemen, (honorable others), & Male Items, it is our pleasure to ask you to RSVP for this sizzling, exotic, never-done-before since the great Age of Slavery event, in the sultry, rainforested, sexy-as-all-hell & heaven-on-earth paradise of Belize! Please respond immediately!

[ 29 September 2002, 12:58: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
If you want to go on this fabulous steamy paradise trip, please e-mail me your application with pictures for admittance. The ratio of HoP males to HoP females must be 2:1, so all our lovely ladies have plenty to choose from. This is where we'll be staying on our venture => https://www.soulshine.com
Good luck to all the applicants!

[ 28 September 2002, 07:31: Message edited by: Nyx ]

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
hey firemike...You need to name a party...I never rave in SD.. I used to rave at the MAST_RDOME like every weekend. Massives how sweet 01' and EDC 01' sother way know you or not, Im back in the game...lets do this. Pozee... Ill hit you up soon, as soon as I switch my phones over. Im quitting my job today so shits going to get crazy...we'll see what happens. peace...

-Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
*still dazed by the thought of nutella, cherries, whipped cream and be-ooo-tiful boys with dark hair & blue eyes*

I raise my bid by a bottle of grange hermitage & an australian sunset!!!

*realises that she is bidding against herself*

Oh well, you are definitely mine now Bram

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
First off even though a bit late a big for Nyx since she had a bad day, and a mean look for the rude driving comment!

[ 28 September 2002, 15:27: Message edited by: Raymund Phule ]

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

2,905 posts

Posted:
Well incase Rozi wishes to sell me off here is a publicity pic

Non-Https Image Link

[ 28 September 2002, 15:25: Message edited by: Raymund Phule ]

2,905 posts

Posted:
If any ladies wish to bid on Spanky I am sure he wont mind too much

Non-Https Image Link

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
Ooookay.
I am now officially really confused.
Who's already been bought?
Who's still up for bids?
Where is the bidding at?
Is FireMike's own sweet self up for bids?
Can i just bid on everyone?

We got the MikeZ in the house, woot!Glue the ham, hat baby!

Paradic Arsonistmember
28 posts

Posted:
sell me! sell meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! im a wonderful young sensitive bloke, who is a brilliant twirler (so i think, haha) and.. like.. i'm kinda like everyone else? so vote 1 andy!

i am quite religious.. there is only one god, and that god.. is ME! :)

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
What can people offer me to make it worth my while to sell Ray?

Remember, I have to approve the final winning bid, so make it good peoples!!!

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
"Age of Slavery"

That sounds good...

Raph

adren@linemember
249 posts

Posted:
id like to bid for United chains of fire please,

a secluded beach house, you have to come with me if you want to know whats in it....

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
*Sticks Jade Lynx under one arm and says*

Jade - you just bought me, congratulations on a fine purchase

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Myst!

YES, Masterdome! there hasn't been a real replacement for the Dome since. like i said in my earlier post to you, i didn't think we partied in San Diego undergrounds, i check into SDR only when i'm lookin for a party down there soon, & don't go much either.

hey, Eric, if ya check that pic of yourself ya posted before, a page back, it's GONE now. instead, your server puts a blue & white notice there that "hotlinking" your photo from there to here or anywhere else is not permitted.

we can fix that. we got a new SoCal-wide Fire Arts Performers website, called OrangeFire (<-- ya can click right here to go there.) i'm webmaster there these days. if you go to our Members page & fill out a Member Profile & e-mail it in, we give you a full size permanently free member page, & you can put as many pix as you want. . . and we made SURE our host, while free, is one of the few now who DOES permit hotlinking, so you can post a copy anywhere you want. we give member pages free to any pyro around the world, whether in SoCal or not, so check it.

hey, i'm still recuperating at home from a lil hospital spell, be better at talkin in a week, but my home landline's 949.643.1625 in Laguna, Eric. say hi later & welcome back to the scene, which i sit out sometimes too, dude. quittin your job n all sounds wild! so let's have a good time some night, carpool or somethin.

~ Mike

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
AUCTIONHOUSE PUBLIC NOTICE

Patrons!

Please remember, here at the Official Home of Poi Male Auction House, we are a reputable sex- mating- romance- stud- servitude - slavery- human bondage- establishment! Scientific, savory, and accurate merchandise descriptions, testimonials, commentary, and discussion, public and private, are welcome and encouraged, as well as the best available visual, audial, tactile, & extra-sensory expressions which highlight our merchandise in its lusty, robust, irresistible fullness. However, no slander, venomous language, nor full, illegal visual nudity may be permitted by the laws of the many lands in which we operate, broadcast, or are intercepted, though our charter has no moral prohibition nor fundamentally censoring philosophy regarding acts and communications of our suppliers, merchandise, associates, nor patrons. Please also limit presale poking of items for sale to 3 pokes per prospective buyer, per visit, sales session, or day. You may apply to the counter clerk for the privilege of a 4th poke or more, especially in extraordinary circumstances, such as if a recent previous poke elicited an unsatisfactorily luscious response, and your desire to bid for the item did not increase by at least $20 or 3/4 of a jar of nutella.

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
AUCTIONHOUSE MERCHANDISE LOG NOTES

(PROSPECTIVE) ITEM # 381 Spanky

Our Verifications department is reviewing ownership of this Item, which is being tendered to us for sale by. . . highly irregular! . . . Mr. Raymund Phule, who is, himself, our ITEM #1167. We await appropriate documentation or visual/ verbal confirmation of Mr. Phule's rights through ownership or agency to sell Spanky. . . ???

ITEM # 2132 Bram

Just received from Lady & Earl Bram, a photograph displaying their product, his erstwhile Imperial Highness Bram the younger, from an additional angle, highlighting his musculature, manliness, ethnic charms, and promising fertility:

Non-Https Image Link

Our Verifications department has already checked this photo against hair samples from . . . from appropriate skin areas on this Item, and confirms the identity of the Item pictured.

SPECIAL OFFER - THIS UPCOMING SALE ROUND ONLY!

The family "jewelcover" in this photograph will only be removed for the successful bidder for this Item at auction. Arrangements will be made, on request, to privately furnish a copy of the photograph, "jewelcover removed," out of the public eye, to the lucky buyer!

Apply to the counter clerk after sale to redeem this special offer.

(* Senior Clerk Racquel to FireMike: "that should drive the price up a good bit!" *)

To any Skeptics among our Patrons:

Does it seem redundant to have a copy of this photograph after buying this Item?

Why, not at all. This is an excellent quality portrait, worthy of framing and keeping in your trophy display to share with all of your friends for lifetimes to come!

Furthermore, even after purchase, this way you can see the merchandise UP CLOSE & PERSONAL, a last chance to evaluate things, before USING THE ITEM you have purchased. If disappointed or unsatisfied, remember, the Official Home of Poi Male Auction House will be happy to book your new purchase for resale at our usual commission rate, with no surcharge for early rebooking! The portrait photograph is yours to keep, in any case, and whether you sell it or a copy of it to the next purchaser is entirely at your discretion!

Please enjoy our peerless auction and the sizzling display of our matchless but fire-filled merchandise!

[ 29 September 2002, 12:57: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
I will pay anything for bendy. and i'd like some pictures of wink. i have one of pozee and wink and quite frankly they're both hot but i want moreee..... and i would also like to request pozee to contact me about december, and i'm sending some condolences to Nyx- hope things go better soon sweety! Whiffle Squeek should just lie about his age i think. and i'd also like some piccy's of bendy....some new ones, i have teh hammock and the elbow licking one. And a pic of NYC would be cool cause i have never seen him.

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

2,905 posts

Posted:
I aint sellin him, I am just letting the world know that they might want to bid on him!!

Page: ......