Page:
assburger182newbie
12 posts

Posted:
Yo, the suns come out to play and i don't know any Poi'ers in leeds. assburger182@hotmail.com

You tell me that silence is nearer to peace than poems? But, for my gift I brought you silence, for I know silence, you would say "this is another poem." And you would hand it back to me.

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
There were about 12 there last week, one drummer too, so there's lots of spinners in Leeds.

A real nice friendly bunch too.

Most show up just as it turns dark, but I'll probably be there to practice a bit beforehand. So I'll be setting off from Chaple Allerton during the match.
Bring some parrafin.
A.B.

Never lie down with someone who has more problems than you.

GeezaGOLD Member
addict
694 posts

Posted:
 Written by: ArthurBrown

There were about 12 there last week, one drummer too, so there's lots of spinners in Leeds.

A real nice friendly bunch too.

Most show up just as it turns dark, but I'll probably be there to practice a bit beforehand. So I'll be setting off from Chaple Allerton during the match.
Bring some parrafin.
A.B.

i have no firepoi, im not good enough yet i dont think, i just spin socks and glowpoi. I wouldnt mind finding people to spin indoors with aswell, anyone in leeds around headingley/burley/hyde park got a big room and a mirror?
damn the rain!

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
There was a guy talking about a juggling club last week. I'll try to get details next week. Glowpoi are more than welcome.

Never lie down with someone who has more problems than you.

Page: