Forums > Other Toys > Accessorize, Accessorize: Hat, Cap, Cane, Coat and Umbrella Ticks

Login/Join to Participate

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
I’ve always been impressed by Hat and Cane, so I suppose this thread is about doing tricks with everyday objects like devilsticking tennis racquets. More to the point, I got a new hat and need some tricks.

I’ve just been playing around a bit to start with. From there it’s easy enough to grab the hat by the back of the crown and present it empty-end up. Or hold the brim with both hands, and then spin the hat between the fingers. Also trying the spin hat to land on head, and foot spin to head, as well as a few rolls.

So has anyone got a hat or cane trick up their sleeve? Especially the ones that are easier than they look biggrin

For more tricks see tricks with hats. This site seems to be the mothership of millinery manipulation. It has tricks, vids, and links including Tricks with Hats, Umbrellas at JIS

If any knows how to remove boxer shorts Zoolander style, could they let me know before Sat night. Thanx wink

I did a search before I posted, because I was sure bluecat or someone had already started a thread on hats. I got some wooly hats but no tricks.

cheers smile

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
more hat tricks

wink

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
not ignoring you.

just uberbusy
wink

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Thanks bluecat smile

I have plenty of new tricks to learn. I was just wondering if there were many people doing hat, cap and coat tricks, and what they were trying.

cheers to the uberbusy

biggrin