Forums > Other Toys > starting devil stick,,,,

Login/Join to Participate

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
hiya,
ive been looking around and want to try and expand my number of toys and thought devil sticks looked pretty cool smile but before i go and spend £40 on a nice shiney devil stick and handle i was wondering if people think it would be cheaper to make a practise set

if so could you either post details of how and using what here or just pm me

Also, could i get some links to sites and or threads with basic moves - i have run a search (mainly to find how to make devil sticks) but only turned up fire sticks which might be running before i can walk - or crawl :P

hope i havent been a complete moron and missed the thread marked "basic devil stick making for dummys like you linden_rathen"

many thanks

sam smile

back

DoktorSkellSILVER Member
addict
475 posts

Posted:
Spend the 40 Squid and get yourself a nice shiny devil stick and handle.

Cheap may be easy on your wallet at the time. but you will thank yourself later for having purchesed quality equipment. thats the way i look at it.

Having good props is a pleasure. And gains you much face *bows*

Fair luna bright, fair luna moon
it shines at night but fades too soon
fair luna moon, fair luna bright
forever we dance
we dance under starlight

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
hey, if you PM northernbloke im sure he'd be happy to help, seen him with the devil sticks and he's really good.

hope this helps biggrin

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
thanks smile ill look into it smile (as soon as i get some cash - wanna get some fire poi soon as well ah well going to uni scint smile WOOHOO)

back