gemit
gemit

Total posts: 71
Posted:Right ho, was browsing Unfortunately Can Obtain Fruit's photies (bloody amazing piccies dude!!) and then went on to look at some of these . Are they really worth the dosh? Might be being totally thicko but how do you hold the blighters? Is there a loop at the top of the light section and is the stobe one the best?......just checked out your website too Durbs. How wicked does all this [censored] look?!?!? biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Sleep when yer dead!

Ted, Ted, I forgaat to have me breakfast, d' ya tink I moight doie?!!

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom.....

Delete Topic

PK_
PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4991
Posted:personally i dont think that they are worth the money!.

in answer to your question, they come with chain and finger loops... just not shown in that picture an knobheads website!... sorry i dont like the guy that owns poipoi... as he is a money grabbing idiot. (peronal! not slanderous to his company)

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

Spacecow00x
Spacecow00x

Total posts: 170
Posted:yeah those are way too over priced, and they dont even come with chains! Horrid

You've got the wings of a fallen angel
You offer peace if they praise your name
You live your life taking everything you can get
Look down, time to fly!

Delete

gemit
gemit

Total posts: 71
Posted:Oooo, I wont be breaking the bank then yet! Cheers guys, really appriciate the advice!! weavesmiley

Sleep when yer dead!

Ted, Ted, I forgaat to have me breakfast, d' ya tink I moight doie?!!

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom.....

Delete