gemitBRONZE Member
71 posts

Posted:
Right ho, was browsing Unfortunately Can Obtain Fruit's photies (bloody amazing piccies dude!!) and then went on to look at some of these . Are they really worth the dosh? Might be being totally thicko but how do you hold the blighters? Is there a loop at the top of the light section and is the stobe one the best?......just checked out your website too Durbs. How wicked does all this [censored] look?!?!? biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Sleep when yer dead!

Ted, Ted, I forgaat to have me breakfast, d' ya tink I moight doie?!!

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom.....

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
personally i dont think that they are worth the money!.

in answer to your question, they come with chain and finger loops... just not shown in that picture an knobheads website!... sorry i dont like the guy that owns poipoi... as he is a money grabbing idiot. (peronal! not slanderous to his company)

Spacecow00xSILVER Member
170 posts

Posted:
yeah those are way too over priced, and they dont even come with chains! Horrid

You've got the wings of a fallen angel
You offer peace if they praise your name
You live your life taking everything you can get
Look down, time to fly!

gemitBRONZE Member
71 posts

Posted:
Oooo, I wont be breaking the bank then yet! Cheers guys, really appriciate the advice!! weavesmiley

Sleep when yer dead!

Ted, Ted, I forgaat to have me breakfast, d' ya tink I moight doie?!!

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom.....