Page:
spellfallenmember
37 posts

Posted:
i tried to do the compliment post but someone has already done that.. i thought it would be cool if you told a secret.. well here's how it works.. guys and girls are always wondering what is going on in each other's heads.. so tell everyone a secret. .if you are a girl tell one of your secrets of girlhood and the same if you are a guy... maybee by doing this the guys may actually come closer to understanding why girls act the way we do.. ubblove hug ubbangel

My favorite color is pink

SniperBRONZE Member
Snoochie-boochie-noochies!
663 posts

Posted:
only secrets i know will get either me or people i care about into deep doo-doo so gonna keep quiet. bit like pandora's box but spinnier and less box-y. and no pandora either :S. bah.

spellfallenmember
37 posts

Posted:
i mean secrets of people... like.. girls like compliments.. or guys are attracted to what they see.. do you understand

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
umm
share personnal secrets with a complete stranger.. shrug Why not?

(there was a thread to a site linked to an anonamous secret thing... but meh)

ummm... actually, i dont think i will tell any secrets.. not yet...

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

10,530 posts

Posted:
ohhh.. secrets to scoreing?

*gets out paper and pen*

So its not personall secrets.. more like tricks of the trade?

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

spellfallenmember
37 posts

Posted:
darn.. why can't i ever get a good idea....

assburger182newbie
12 posts

Posted:
My best chat-up line goes something like this...

Me: "Hey, do you want to see a magic trick?"
Her: "yeah why not."
Me: "Actually it's more of a technique, If you sit on my face i'll guess your weight."

Hasn't actually worked as of yet. Maybe i should stop saying it.

You tell me that silence is nearer to peace than poems? But, for my gift I brought you silence, for I know silence, you would say "this is another poem." And you would hand it back to me.

HavokistBRONZE Member

2,530 posts

Posted:
Written by: spellfallen

if you are a girl tell one of your secrets of girlhood and the same if you are a guy...

i'm confused now, cause i'm sure guy's dont have a girlhood... tongue

We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;
World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams;
We are the movers and shakers of the world for ever, it seems.

drakematrixSILVER Member
Maker of the Cheesecake
174 posts

Posted:
speak for yourself... *I* certainly had a girlhood... *LMAO*

What exactly do I have to light on fire to get you to notice me?

drakematrixSILVER Member
Maker of the Cheesecake
174 posts

Posted:
OK, secrets of boyhood.. OK, first of all, you have to leave an open urinal on either side of you when you use a public restroom. If you can't do this, use a stall... Same thing goes with the movie theater. two guys aren't allowed to sit together unless they are *together*

munkypunksGOLD Member
enthusiast, but not enthusiastic
367 posts

Posted:
huh. I didn't realize guys had restroom etiquette. I hate to talk to people while I or they are in a stall. I also have a strict rule about not taking food or drinks into a restroom.

So can't two friends go to the movies together? Doesn't it look more ridiculous to sit with one seat in between? What happens if there are three of you? Is that okay?

You can't fall off the floor, but sometimes you need a chair to reach the cookie jar.

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
oh, movies are alright, the spacing rules only aply to pissing tongue. oh, and it's suspended at a crowded highway rest stop. also, using the shorter urinals for the little kiddies is out of the question, no matter what the situation. if there's three urinals (not including the short one), you go to one of the ones on the ends, unless your a complete [censored] and take the middle, because if you take the middle, nobody else can use the ones to either side.

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

munkypunksGOLD Member
367 posts

Posted:
is this what they teach you in jr high when they segregate the boys and girls and teach girls about tampons?

You can't fall off the floor, but sometimes you need a chair to reach the cookie jar.

jeff(fake)Scientist of Fortune
1,189 posts

Posted:
I've been breaking all those rules without knowing it and now look at me, I've taken to poi and staff. help
Lesson for life, Obey the Unwritten Laws, or join HOP. biggrin

According to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle of Quantum Dynamics, we may already be making love right now...

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
exactly! urinating too close to other people spreads cooties.

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Fire Taigermember
105 posts

Posted:
just to throw it out there, if by some chance you didn't know, us guys get scared when you start talking about your period. real scared.

and hey, i am one of the straightest guys i know and me and my buds sit next to eachother in the theater weavesmiley

The quest for poi perfection may bring much enlightenment...
and burns
OOUUUUCCCHHHHIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
speek for yourself, i dont mind girls talking about thier periods.
of course, i'm probably a wee bit desensetized by one of my best friends who, every few weeks, says "there's blood coming out of my vagina!" we just pat her on the head and go on with out lives

-James

munkypunksGOLD Member
367 posts

Posted:
I made an exception because of the nature of the thread (you stumble into multiple urinals and you gotta take what you get) and because it's over cyberspace. I would never talk about that with a guy face to face.

And see, you say buds - plural - is it because you've exceeded the 'more than two' requirement? rolleyes

shen shuiSILVER Member
no excuses. no apologies.
1,799 posts

Posted:
i like talking about menstruation.
you can tell a heap by what goes on with their cycle.
but then, that's part of my job.. wanna talk about bowel movements, too? that's always a good one.
lol blood coming out of my vagina.

i dont think i can say any guy secerts.. im sure each guy has a slightly different take on the same secret.. it'd be more of a me secret.. and its always more fun to find those kinda secrets out privately.

those that know, dont say. those that say, dont know.

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
lady's also have public toilet etiquette. You always have to press the hand dryer or tap before you go into a cubicle so that people can't hear you weeing.
A secret? hmmm.....I don't really have anything thats suitable to post on a PG board!

HavokistBRONZE Member

2,530 posts

Posted:
theres also the unwritten laws of never talking to another guy in the rest room unless you are on equal pegging and know each other, eg: both at a urinal, both in a cubical, but always with eyes forward, never looking at him.

and also near where i live, when meeting a male friend, you should never have to wait more then ten minutes for him, but if its a girl, you have to wait 15 minutes for every point she scored on the basic 1-10 hott-ness scale

shen shuiSILVER Member
no excuses. no apologies.
1,799 posts

Posted:
chuckle. good call on the waiting for a girl multiplied by how hot she is..

wish i had something more to say than just this.

sorry this isn't very interesting..

"nothing to see here, folks.. move along.."

those that know, dont say. those that say, dont know.

HavokistBRONZE Member

2,530 posts

Posted:
theres also a sorta unwritten law that if there is the last of two things, eg packet of crisps and a can of drink, you may take one, but not both, cause that's just cruel, but that rule only comes into play when other people are there

there's also stoner rules but i'm not gonna go into them... tongue

munkypunksGOLD Member
367 posts

Posted:
Written by: Havokist

and also near where i live, when meeting a male friend, you should never have to wait more then ten minutes for him, but if its a girl, you have to wait 15 minutes for every point she scored on the basic 1-10 hott-ness scale

ubblol Is this in a manual somewhere that I can hand to any guy who complains that I'm late?

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
did a bit of a durbs.. .. .. Urinal Game
real toilet humor :P

cheers, pete biggrin

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
ubblol

drakematrixSILVER Member
Maker of the Cheesecake
174 posts

Posted:
Oh, there isn't necessarily a limitation to the number of guys in the theater.. I used to work in a movie theater, and on a regular basis, we'd have a group of five or more guys come in, and they'd take up an entire row because they space themselves every other seat...

10,530 posts

Posted:
really? U cant sit next to other guys at a movie? Why? Is it cos u r homophobes or sumink?
[/pikey type]

ubbrollsmile

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
umm now isn't that a tad strange? or perhaps they just don't want to feel cramped or something. i'm not entirely sure..

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
My male friends are ok with sitting next to each other... makes more sense to- easier to steal your mate's popcorn ubbangel

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

drakematrixSILVER Member
Maker of the Cheesecake
174 posts

Posted:
FRD - yeah, it's a homophobe thing... they even call it (the empty seat) the "fag seat." Warped, isn't it?

Page: