Page:
Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
I know this is kinda going to clash with the Falmouth 4 plans but what the hell.

Missed out on Glastonbury tickets - then come to Bristol's own version of the event.

https://www.ashtoncourtfestival.com/

If you're not familiar with the festival, it's Bristol's best kept secret - a fantastic outdoor festival held every summer featuring.....

Two outdoor stages featuring the best of local bands with national headliners to finish.

The Even Bigger Top featuring souly, funky, hip-hop, jazzy bands.

The Global marquee featuring a unique mix of modern and traditional music from around the world.

A Performing Arts marquee featuring dance, poetry, comedy and theatre.

The Acoustic marquee.

A large kid's area.

"Blackout", a marquee featuring experimental film and music

Plus over 150 stalls selling foods and crafts from around the world, two Event bars and fairground rides.

The entertainment runs from midday to 11pm on both days.

I'll be there even though it means missing uni. It normally costs a fiver to get in on both days and is well worth it.

*****UPDATE*******

HEADLINERS CONFIRMED:

Super Furry Animals, Lemon Jelly, Zion Train, Roni Size, Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel

So who else is interested?

EDITED_BY: Gayle......! (1118651176)

Gayle.....!

DixieGOLD Member
old hand
740 posts

Posted:
Pooooh!

I was ther and never thought to see if any other HoPpers were going! Still, had a great time though!

Important Notice.
Can be found elsewhere.

This signiture has malfunctioned and can currently display no information. This matter will be rectified shortly.

Page: