LostSurferSILVER Member
I'd be in trouble if I had to eat an antelope now
278 posts

Posted:
Hey, just let ppl know, in particular all you Cornish/Southwest spinners, that if anyone finds themselves coming over to Scilly let me know! biggrin

i'm always up for a spin and there's some amazing places i can take you! ubbrollsmile

weavesmiley

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
my aunt lives on one of the islands and has done some club spinning she's called twit or tamsin if you don't know her well. i'll pm you if i ever come across.
i'd also be up for some surfin there if the waves are any good
i live in north devon

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
Hmm, doesn't ring a bell, but thats not to say i wouldn't recognise her! yeah if u ever come over give us a shout, always up for a beer/spin/party!

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

FacelessjokerBRONZE Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
Hey dude, i was over last summer. Went to the camel rock thing and span my glowies duno if you were there or anything though.??
My BF comes from scilly so he and/or I will be there at some point but not for awhile yet frown

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
yeah, i was spinning fire mostly on the sat night just in front of the camel. i think we might have met, i was stood on the little quay bit and u asked to take some pictures?

in fact on the sunday i had some glow poi out too, though my memory by then was decidedly mashed! ubblol

when u come over give me PM and we'll meet up for a spin for sure! beerchug weavesmiley

FacelessjokerBRONZE Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
ubblol
yeah that was meee! Cool, i have some dudey pictures of you!

Ill let you know when i next come over (prolly not till september :s).

smile

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
Cool! Hopefully see u in sept, though word on the street is that there's another camel rock this year so u should come over for that! ubbrollsmile

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
which island do you live on?

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
St.Mary's the busy loud one! lol.

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
thats why. my aunt lives on tresco