Page:
devilstarSILVER Member
blue haired pyrovixen monkey girl!
155 posts

Posted:
Hey. I'm Hazey & I love to make with the circles & the fire!

My last intro got old, so here's an update biggrin

I've met a couple of you at assorted Juggling conventions / festivals / spinning meets, but always fail to do the HOP names thing. Luckally My blue & white striped bio-hawk makes me pretty easy to recognise, so no excuses, come say hello!

I can be easily distracted by pretty/shiny things, my current toys of choice are poi, staff, hula hoops, trapeeze & pretty much anything else spinnable/climbable I can get my hands on (including trees, oh how I love to climb trees!). I'm also into camping, tai chi, chi gong, boxing & dancing, I was born to dance 4 sure, there's plenty better than me but I don't care, it's so much fun biggrin I got music tastes ranging from Aqua to Napalm Death & not excluding dub, regee, punk, rock n roll, trip hop, drum n base..... you get the idea.

When my body starts to complain at all my monkieng around, I'll happily chill with a good graphic novel / manga / Japanese horror film. I believe TV is the smack of the mainstreem & it's your duty to appreciate every second of the life you're lucky to live. I love motobikes & I hate drama.

I'm currently counting down my last days of office hell before I chuck it all in & run away with Kent Circus School.

I've also got a Livejournal but that don't make me a goth :P

EDITED_BY: devilstar (1153151968)

devil Blue is best, blue is beautiful
If I knew what I was looking for, I would have found it by now, but that would take all the fun out of it. - me
I never wanted to be different. I just wanted to be me - bmeshop.com

devilstarSILVER Member
155 posts

Posted:
*falls over with shick that someone actually posted in her thread*

same to you m'dear! See ya Sunday!

If I knew what I was looking for, I would have found it by now, but that would take all the fun out of it. - me

borganiqueBRONZE Member
154 posts

Posted:
hi hazey.
yes i've met you at juggle conventions and remember your hair!!
i'm part of the swamp contingent at bjc06 and PLAY, you taught my frend rosie to hoop and she loves it now (and earns us all money when we've busked)
n e way, your one of the first people i've recognised on HOP that i don't remember as being an arrogant tw*t when i met them so hi!

devilstarSILVER Member
155 posts

Posted:
Hey Ben! nice to see you here smile Do you know Hava too? She was another swamp girl I met at the BJC, you'll have to giver her a hug from me if you do.

I'm most pleased to have infected another with the joy of wiggling! that & trapeze are my current fave toys. I'm leaving my ofice job to teach circus skills. big pay cut, but i know for sure i'll be a happier girl.

look forward to seeing you at another convention soon, Bristol?

Page: