Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > NOn's leaving us for 6 months farewell party...

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
OK, our lovely dearest friend NOn is buggering over to Slovenia (why, oh why i don't know) on May 15th so i thought it would be good to maybe have a bit of a send off for the lass.

(SDLW - could combine with your plans for a meet!)

Location: Undecided - somewhere big enough to stay over and spin, unfortunely due to my landlord's 9 bedroom house being sold we can't use that and the large garden so need to look elsewhere. Idea's welcome.

Date: NOn - your PARTY honey, so a date you could come would be useful. I can't do the 7th May. Sorry.
A good date would be 22/23rd April for instance.................If this is good for others??

I'll stick me down as the first attender and add Skully as the second. Add your name down and any suggestions for dates/locations.

Laterz
Gayle
xxxXXXXXxxxx
ubbloco

Gayle.....!

SDLWSILVER Member
326 posts

Posted:
you said you wanted to take him home with you now ya can in a very random way, or was that somebody else that said that i dont remember

Tell me and I forget, Show me and I remember, Involve me and I understand

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
wow!! drastic change of location... i can do ton pentre, ton pentre's easy, but is your house really big enough bec? definately a few mountains around though...

gothfrogette, hope the boys do a satisfactory job on beating your boss to submission, 'tis a shame you can't come, but thanks for the good luck wishes anyway! hug

Gayle, will you be able to stay if it's in wales?!?

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

SDLWSILVER Member
326 posts

Posted:
if we were all gunna squish in a caravan surely unless becci lives in a one bedroom flat ((as long as she doesnt object that is)) we can all squish in jsut for the one night all cosy like. Plus if not were running out of locations and time to decide we need to make up minds and ive never seen wales i vote for wales

1,643 posts

Posted:
mmm... 'k not disputing it, too tired for that malarkey, just checkin'...

SDLWSILVER Member
326 posts

Posted:
bless poor non, well tis all ok with me to go to beccis unless anybody has serious serious issues i say we go there but please dont change it after about thursday youll send me in to an unnessecary or how ever you spell it state of panic thanx and all that

1,643 posts

Posted:
oh yeah, tis' pretty soon....are we sorted then? everyone who's sorted say "aye"

SDLWSILVER Member
326 posts

Posted:
aye think we can say aye for nate being very presumtious seen as hes supposed to be coming with me. so
AYE ((super sized))

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
Written by: NOn

gothfrogette, hope the boys do a satisfactory job on beating your boss to submission, 'tis a shame you can't come, but thanks for the good luck wishes anyway! hug

Im going to call work up on Monday and see if there is anyway i can get paid on time, and will tell them that the boys wil be round if they say no lolol

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Well we fitted 11 into my old house so i think we'll be ok.

Well the AA's telling me:

From Bath To Ton Pentre is a distance 70.6 miles and should take me 1 hr 20 min or about an hour if i drive fast wink

So count me in i guess biggrin

Becci, i think you are officially in control now eek

Anybody got a clue on times and the like.....

Gayle.....!

SDLWSILVER Member
326 posts

Posted:
becci said lunchtime i think i dont wanna speek for her but im sure she said shes out till then

becciPancake Maker
151 posts

Posted:
well i gotta drop kids in monmouth but should be back by about 12ish. maybe 1 at the latest.
but i dont want to be in charge.....its too scary.
so who is actually coming then?

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
It's not scary. You get to order us around, it's fun biggrin

I'm coming - probably not staying though.

Gayle.....!

becciPancake Maker
151 posts

Posted:
why u not staying? go on stay....go on

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
i'll see how great my desire is to get w*nkered........wink

Gayle.....!

1,643 posts

Posted:
the desire shall be great gayle!! *puts on spooky hypnotist type voice* you will get pished... you willl want to drink....

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Written by: NOn

the desire shall be great gayle!! *puts on spooky hypnotist type voice* you will get pished... you willl want to drink....

ubblol sure you're not pished already!

Gayle.....!

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
I'm sorry Guys I'm not going to be able to make this. I'm really bummed out about it frown Oh the joys of having M.E. Blah!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown

Gayle.....!

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
I'm sorry babe.... don't be sad. I'll send chocolate along so it will be just like I'm really there anyway!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

samnfanewbie
10 posts

Posted:
Can I come and play?
Iv read the thread but missed the date? If im in Wales theres attic space in Barry for anyone who needs it? welcome
Sx

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
I shall be joining you peeps on sat evening . . not sure of my day plans yet, meant to be out biking .. .. but will be with you asap .... what time are you leaving cardiff Non , I will try and get on the same train . . . see you all soon
Matt

SDLWSILVER Member
326 posts

Posted:
depending on what time nate dains ((is that a word)) to arrive in bristol depends on what time well get there

1,643 posts

Posted:
i don't rightly know yet, am hoping to leave work about 4pm, and then get the next train after that, or if i'm not organised enough sat morning, i may have to go home first, but methinks the train would be about half four... but they're pretty regular up t'valleys...

samnfa, you are most welcome to come, it'll be nice to meet you, even though i'm buggering off out of wales of six months, but it's this saturday (23rd) up in ton pentre, i s'pect we have enough floor space for another little one to sleep smile

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
sorry guys, after a extremely stressful week in which i have had two spontaneous bleeding bouts one from my nose and one from my eye (don't ask!!!) i have decided not to come on the weekend. frown

I'm sorry to let you all down but i feel the travelling albeit not very far would be too much and i wouldn't be my normal lively drunk self - more a sleeping wreck in the corner dribbling from the side of my mouth. ubblol

Hopefully when stuff calms down i'll be back to normal....:)

Have a great time and i hope it all goes well. Remember there will be NO trashing of Becci's place although get drunk and be merry and take lots of photos. bounce

I'll open my place up again soon and you can all come and be sick in my bathroom instead! ubbloco

NOn, please can you PM me your address sweetheart

kiss and hug

xxxx

Gayle.....!

1,643 posts

Posted:
spontaneous bleeding bouts? yikes! sounds messy. will be a shame not to have you there though, seeing as it was your brainwave and if it was up to me, well it wouldn't exist biggrin another testament to your super organiser skills!!

and i most certainly promise to get drunkered! kiss

SDLWSILVER Member
326 posts

Posted:
Cheers becci for a great weekend.

Hope everybody has a good week and non hope you have a great time as im unlikely to see you before you go

We shall have to arange another one soon as i decide if im quitting my job or not ill work on something

1,643 posts

Posted:
'lo! crikey, have been home for like two seconds... mucho thanks to becci for house use, only one light was broken and it was her fault, so that's good biggrin

thanks dudes, for throwing a party for little ol' me, even though not everyone made it in the end, you are all most welcome in slovenia anytime! although i better warn the locals first if you are coming biggrin

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
glad you had fun though

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Sounds like it was good fun guys. Sorry i couldn't make it. We'll have another Gayle party at some point so you all have to come to that!

Gayle.....!

Page: