Forums > Videos > Mots vids (updated 29-07-07)

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
A list of vids I've been working on, enjoy. There is another list of of dutch movies out there somwhere where a few of these are already on but there scattered through a long list of posts and pretty much easily missable. Gonna be making more movies soon, so this way i'll be able to keep all the links in the top post.

PLEASE USE "right click and save target" to download the videos. It makes my life much easier and keeps the videos (and my website) open to all for longer.

New stuff again, a cj video with extra bendiness

https://youtube.com/watch?v=FG0Qmu3_12Y

Theres also a higher quality version to download if you like

https://www.inertialforce.com/gallery/vgal/timedis.wmv 30mb .wmv

More new stuff, It's been a while. Christmas has been and gone, and i squeezed out a little virtual xmas present. Intensly nerdy contactjuggly type stuff. Check it out over here. Digital Contact

New poi vid, tubed it this time. Just an uncut poi run from a few days ago, crappy quality and a bit dark, the music is nice though. Enjoy biggrin

The vids at the bottom are the newest ones, so i'd avise starting there and working your way up.

1.Last years contact juggling effort

Contact juggling 7mb .wmv

2.A meeting in january 05 in denhaag

Poi 8mb .wmv

3.Mots full poi run from the same night

Assorted 4mb .wmv music by aphex twin

4.Mucking about with iso's and others in the living room to more aphex twin

Poi and hoop 6.5mb .wmv

5.Stickman in the vondel park 2005, a more arty effort this time.

Staff 4mb .wmv

6.Contact juggling effort, 2005

Contact juggling10mb wmv.

7. When gayle came to visit us

Mainly poi9mb wmv.

8. Stickman doing alittle contact staff from the same night.

Contact staff 6mb wmv.

9. Mad mouse in utrecht

Poi and Breathing fire7.3mb wmv.

10. Fuero, mot and marco.cj, contacting the vondelpark.

Just contact juggling9mb .wmv

11. Mot goofin about with acrylics in the park

Contact juggling7mb .wmv

12. Mot goofin about with poi and staff.

Poi n staff8mb .wmv

13. A non juggly vid, a girl from work and I getting into the trailer business

Just clowning around3.5mb .wmv

14. Contactjuggling by marco.cj

Marco CJ in the vondelpark9mb .wmv

15. WOFT in holland

Poi spinning by WOFT4mb .wmv

16. Christmas Contactjuggling From mot and marco.cj

Marco and mots christmas video.22mb .wmv

17. Short isolationy bits taken out of a practice tape

Living room poi10mb .wmv

18. Contact jugglery practice

Cj at home11mb .wmv

19. Contact jugglery time control

very slow cj speeded up8mb .wmv

20. - NEW Kindof a sequel to sparklies, kindof a sequel to marco, me and fuero in the park, but mainly an excuse to slip out my new website.

mostly contact jugglery kindof experimental stuff 22mb .wmv

EDITED_BY: Mot (1185724709)

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Boing more up, some rough cuts from the vondelpark session, and a non juggly vid.

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
I think you got the last link wrong there Mot - It likes to a contact vid in holland not the non spinning goofing around

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Yup indeed, slightly too hasty with the copying and pasting, thanks man. Fixed now.

Hey I've just seen your vids tis morning I think, nice stuff, I muched enjoyed.

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
ta, muchly , there is only one, hopefully will have a few more soon.

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
also the last two links are still the same buddy . . obviously still hasty with the copying me thinks . . . smile

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
No they aren't, it works for me.

Hmm, there's gotta be something round and shiny, I can play with

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Nope I'm afraid he was right fuero, sorted now though. Last vid should load fine. Me and my sunday morning head smile

EcclesGOLD Member
enthusiast
251 posts

Posted:
more video... more video....

Eccles

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
nice staff point isolations.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Boing, some more contactjuggling by marco smile

BTW anyone know whats up with cj.org at the mo?

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Mmmm...

Me likey much the videos! I have some more CJ inspiration now...

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
biggrin tnx
Threw a new one in again, WOFT spinning some poi when he came over to holland a few months back.

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
Mot you're a video making macjine biggrin

Loved the new contact one, lots of interesting and impressive stuff in there (I don't do much cj so I don't really have the place to comment technically) - just getting the poi one now smile

SladinjiSILVER Member
46 posts

Posted:
umm didn't have time to watch them ALL (yeah there are alot, really) but really really enjoyed what ive seen 'til now smile:):)
Thanx for sharing

- Maelle -

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Thx biggrin
Yup i did get a bit carried away with the vid making, oh well it keeps me off the streets, smashing up telephone boxes and such.

fadaBRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
Yes, Very Nice Videos
contact juggling ubblove

And 20 video : cool Manu Chao !!

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Tnx fada, I like what your whupping out these days. Well new year is over after a pretty hefty celebration. Big gig, in the middle of amsterdam, vid of that coming soon. Made a christmas prezzie for the heads over at cj.org and i thought i'd post it here too. Enjoy biggrin and a happy 2006

Suibomaddict
577 posts

Posted:
Your xmas vid was great! Conceptually it was beautiful. Really diggin it, thanks for sharing smile

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
Mot, loved your xmas vid! Looks like it was lots of fun to shoot as well ubblol And mm.. was a tad abrupt wink

highway_starnewbie
1 post

Posted:
All of your vids are great I like it. I posted this page link to juggling forum for my group and Thai people your vids make us inspiration to keep continue to practice juggling.
now juggling in Thailand is just small community we also have park to do practice your vids help a lot. My friends and I need to say thank you to you and your incredible friends

Another juggler in the park from another part of the world

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
you have inspired me to try contact...along with some other peoples videos

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Wow highway_star - Thats very nice of you to say :blushes: Feel free to post the vids anywheree you want biggrin I'll be looking foward to some videos from your end of the world soon too biggrin

Vamp - Yup contact it fantastic, utterly adictive, for some seriously cool cj inspiration try to find a vid by a guy called matt hemen.

Other than that I quickly cut up a practice tape and fished a few isolationy bits out (poi). Nothing much, no editing really, just a quicky smile Some nice chilled out trancy jazzy funky music from a scandinavian guy.

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
Ok, that video makes me wanna post all over the place: I know that guy! I know that guy!

I do know you, it's nice stuff. To bad you don't have the room to move a lot, i know you can make much more beautiful then it already is.

Hmm, there's gotta be something round and shiny, I can play with

RobertBruceGOLD Member
63 posts

Posted:
I like it very much smile Takes alot of control and good timing. It looks like your eyes are closed? I tend to close my eyes when I spin and can visualize my moves in detail that way. smile

Thanks for the great video's

Robert Bruce
Poi Geek, Technologie Freak. Montreal, Quebec Canada

hardtmuthnewbie
2 posts

Posted:
Wow, you're just great with isolations... Wow....

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
In one way it's really cool, but on the other hand it sucks,
dilema -
The vids have been downloaded to damn much this month smile So unfortunantly i've gone head to head with the beast that is bandwidth and he kicked my ass, again. I'm gonna have to take the vids offline tomorrow until the end of the month otherwise my webbie goes belly up. If you want to snatch a few up before they go down, you'll have to be quick smile
sorry

shen shuiSILVER Member
no excuses. no apologies.
1,799 posts

Posted:
serves you right for being so good, mot.
ubblocohug

those that know, dont say. those that say, dont know.

{anthrax}BRONZE Member
Look I've changed my title!
209 posts

Posted:
Damn those vids are awesome!

You made me go outside and find a tennis ball to practice cj with..... now im utterly hooked! Can't get enough!

anthrax.... it infects, then spreads..... fast

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Thanks trax biggrin CJ is defintly highly addictive alright.
More contact juggling up now.

alicewonderlandBRONZE Member
Born on a green light daddy-o!!!
126 posts

Posted:
i don't know if im just damn sensitive right now or what, but i literally almost started to frikkin cry when watching your video mott, exspecially the one "when gayle came to visit us" don't know if it was the music or what:) It's just so beautiful and I think sometimes I forget when talking on here just how beautiful everyone really is, and how it takes such beauty to create it. I'm still in training persay, you all are incredible and with such unique styles, thank you for sharing it all:)

When you're already walking on thin ice...why not dance?

Page: