Forums > Meet Others > looking for more spinners in the north.

Login/Join to Participate

NucleopoiBRONZE Member
chemical attraction
1,097 posts

Posted:
i am looking for some people in the north to meet up with, share ideas and just for a general meet up/burn in the yorkshire area.
EDITED_BY: Nucleopoi (1113121652)

TKOFmember
44 posts

Posted:
where abouts in yorkshire do you live?

the end is nigh and now comence the time of the retarded badger

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
me and TKOF live near kendal, if you feel like you can travel there then you will be welocme at our meeting on sundays (PM me for more information if you want)

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

TKOFmember
44 posts

Posted:
yeah pm noddy cos im lazy fu*k

the end is nigh and now comence the time of the retarded badger

NucleopoiBRONZE Member
chemical attraction
1,097 posts

Posted:
i live in ripon,north yorkshire.
im finding it really hard to find people remotely anywhere near me...where exactly is kendal?

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
erms.....*looks on map* bout south lake district-ish

SniperBRONZE Member
Snoochie-boochie-noochies!
663 posts

Posted:
it's a bit of a trek but get your butt into leeds then come play in manc next time we get a big meet sorted biggrin

NucleopoiBRONZE Member
chemical attraction
1,097 posts

Posted:
get my butt to leeds when exactly?give me a date and place and il be there if all is well.
when will this next big meet be in manchester?

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
*cough* you might want to change the title of this thread to have the word 'Yorkshire' and 'uk' in it so its obvious to people which 'north' you are talking about. smile

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

SniperBRONZE Member
Snoochie-boochie-noochies!
663 posts

Posted:
we never know angel. welcome to the joys of synchronised chaos biggrin they just tend to happen. keep an eye on the manc thread tho

NucleopoiBRONZE Member
chemical attraction
1,097 posts

Posted:
i hate chaos...im one of those people that plans for things way in advance and am really organised.

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
me and millhouse are comming to hull soon and next time will (PiroWill) comes over to man come with him

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
kendal is miles ansd miles form rippon and hull

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

NucleopoiBRONZE Member
chemical attraction
1,097 posts

Posted:
whos millhouse?

wheres man?

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
sorry redface[Old link] and [Old link]

we are coming over to Will's[Old link] possibly with more ubbrollsmile and Blump means to revive a post and bring it back to the top of a list to bring attention to it. biggrin
ubbangel

NucleopoiBRONZE Member
chemical attraction
1,097 posts

Posted:
aah...makes more sense thanks...
yey more people to meet in hull....im no good with things like that.

NucleopoiBRONZE Member
chemical attraction
1,097 posts

Posted:
with the millhouse i thought you were talking about the simpsons for a minute lol redface redface

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
te he silly

NucleopoiBRONZE Member
chemical attraction
1,097 posts

Posted:
im allowed to be silly....im ill with horrible bloody rashes

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
ohhh do tell al im a nurse wink

NucleopoiBRONZE Member
chemical attraction
1,097 posts

Posted:
shingles round an upper part of my body that i would be unable to write on this site without it being censored....!really uncomfortable.....i started a thread that tells all iin social chat...i need hugs....you can give me some hugs there too lol.

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug

NucleopoiBRONZE Member
chemical attraction
1,097 posts

Posted:
lol thanks.i love you too!!!

KestralBRONZE Member
4 posts

Posted:
well im southerner at heart but at the mo i live in bradford west yorks just outside of leeds so im in the north for now itd be nice to meet peeps XxX

You can drink too much but you can never drink enough

Alchol the cause of..... and solution to all lifes problems!!

NucleopoiBRONZE Member
chemical attraction
1,097 posts

Posted:
ooh yes.

pricklyleafSILVER Member
with added berries
1,365 posts

Posted:
I'll be in the Huddersfield area during the uni holidays (west Yorkshire). And yes Kendal is a bit of a way, but doable in a day away from you.

Live like there is no tomorrow,
dance like nobody is watching
and hula hoop like wiggling will save the world.

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
*goes crying to TKOF*

no one wants to come visit us frown

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
I'm moving to Sheffield in July, i don't know how near that is to everyone, I have never lived north before (I'm a London/Surrey girl born and bred) but... ubbangel

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...