Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Newcastle Australia Fire peeps Required 4 tonight

Login/Join to Participate

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
Hi all,

I know that this is a really late call out for jugglers but I've only just thought of posting here.

Basically it's my wedding celebration with the Oz half of the family and I'm gonna end up doing some fire spinning and it would be cool if any else could turn up...

It's happening at the Surf club at the end of Redhead Beach, Newcastle from 9pm tonight (9th April).
Free beer is on offer for anyone who comes down.

If you make it come and find me (Bryn) in the club.

Ain't gonna be able to check back here so if you make it you make it if you don't I'll be spinning by myself... so no worries.

cool

Just because I'm an adult doesn't make me responsible.

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
you should have posted earlier - then i would have told you all the firespinners were at a free party at nobby's beach near the lighthouse.

let me know if your staying around newie and ill send you the details of the guys who runs the local crew.

they meet up usually after 7pm at Gregson Park, Hamilton.

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

BumfroIts a bum with an afro...
223 posts

Posted:
Yeh i was at redhead last nite lol, just missed
Im pretty new to the scene, a few of my mates spin but i dnt know the local crew...... u frm newie dentrassi?

Racism is a weapon of mass destruction

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
ahhh....

just sent you a PM. I lived in Newie last year, but moved back to Sydney in July. I still keep in close contact with all the spinners.

The newie fire crew is run my a lovely fellow called Andrew. Details are as in my above post. If you wish i can send you his mobile number.

Cheers,
Ed beerchug

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

GelflingBRONZE Member
Watcher of 80s cartoons
665 posts

Posted:
Ah - Newcastle - once played for the Uni Ultimate Frisbee team - sorry - probably not the thread for reminiscing in

>What do you think about the state of the Earth?
>I'm optimistic.
>So why do you look so sad?
>I'm not sure that my optimism is justified.

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
wave hug I would be up for it ... but you wouldn't be able to see me from over there wink

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the info guys, shame I had the idea to late but as they say in Oz "No worries mate."

Was good to meet u (Ed, Andrew and the rest of the Newie fire crew) at Elixir and get a chance to play with fire in the Bush.

Psi - ta for the offer mate hehe but I wouldn't want to drag you out of bed that early on a Saturday.

Just because I'm an adult doesn't make me responsible.

meltingBRONZE Member
journeyman
76 posts

Posted:
Hey any of you guys still around newcastle?

are you gonna drink that?