Forums > Social Chat > The Official Male HoP Auction!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Step roight up step roight up Lady HoPpers!

Here on the Auction Block today we 'ave two fine Male HoP specimins!

Firstly we 'ave the scrumptious pozee. His interests include poi, staff and firebreathing! His current occupation involves making things explode, and he's 24 years old! Lets face it ladies, this is one hot honey!

Also up for grabs today, is a lushbucket we all know as Raymond Phule! This young stud makes his living by being a Marine, at the tender age of 21! His interests are poi and staff, and he loves a good debate!

Soooooo ladies! step up now, dunt be shy, they wont bite unless you want them too.... what am i bid????

Currently on the right side up of the world.

TabtI Doubt, Therefore I Might Be
1,007 posts

Posted:
Oh dear, this is turning out to be similar to the whole "naked thursdays at the swimming pool" situation ubblol

Written by: Aurinko

or we could just have a general auction and/or rummage sale ... how about: on display are an old pair of socks, some interesting books, two guys and lemon cheesecake (that one's for Freya wink)

so i get the two guys and the lemon cheesecake?

Happy Days!!! bounce

is one of them Ghugh Gackman? wink

Owner of Dragosani's right side.

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
 Written by: FreyaJ

Oh dear, this is turning out to be similar to the whole "naked thursdays at the swimming pool" situation ubblol

In Amsterdam it's "naked Sunday afternoon at the swimming pool"
or half-naked all-of-the-time in the climing hall biggrin

Written by: FreyaJ

so i get the two guys and the lemon cheesecake?

which would leave me with the old socks and the books (that are mine anyhow) ... eek now wait a minute ...

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
yeah, cause we can't just give you all the guys on here, that would defeat the purpose of the thread smile

If you get gugh, can I have his geathergeacket? ubblol bounce

(should stop drinking so much coffee)

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
oh, and what do *I* get? Neon? biggrin

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
oh, what I wanted to ask anyway: do the guys also have a saying in what happens to them or don't they?

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
they pick whose offer is the best, but after that they're ours!

(G.W. Dahlquist)

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
could we maybe vote on changing that system?

1,007 posts

Posted:
like, joint ownership?

or are we talking about fighting each other? ubblol

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I'll bring the Jelly and Nutella...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
I thought more about a cartel, but a joint venture might also be possible

or would you prefer mud wrestling?

1,007 posts

Posted:
jelly! what flavour is the jelly? lemon flavour?

jelly is better than mud!

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
oooh! another jelly wrestling match breaking out!
*grabs a bean bag from his intro thread and takes a front row seat*
Anybody want some popcorn?

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
I've seen Freya wrestle... I wouldnt advise front row seats... she often used ppl as weapons, and your closest too her...

Poor Aurinko, what a terrible way to go...

I just hope for his sake she doesnt come with her heard of rabid badgers... last time that happened... *sobs*

No I cant go on, the memorys still hurt...

*runs off to phone psychiatrist*

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Asena

I just hope for his sake ...

her sake, please. Aurinko is OBVIOUSLY feminine ...

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Righto then, I offer for Neon Shaolin:

a tub of nutella
the exclusive rights to HoP-girl-wrestling broadcasting rights and the choice of weapons
a body (no, not like that!!! he wouldn't appreciate that anyways) that'll make use of his massaging and cooking skills
a pretty voice for duets biggrin

(G.W. Dahlquist)

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
I ain't offering anything. I'm still grieving over Dragosani dumping me just like that ubbcrying

1,286 posts

Posted:
damn that's a good bid birgit!
i'll up my existing bid by adding
*a mouldy crisp i just spotted on the floor
*a bent ruler
*a half full bottle of coke zero.

O.B.E.S.E.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
You were doing well IDLATE until you tried to up the bid with indesirable items!

Quality not quanity! Services may be used for bidding as well! (The pretty voice for duet was a sincher!)

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

1,286 posts

Posted:
sorry neon, just because i'm cheap doesn't mean everybody is, i have to remind myself sometimes. biggrin

ok then, howabout the ability to get a powerball to 13,000rpm, that's gotta be useful for something?
and i'll throw in a few nice soft, gentle kisses.

O.B.E.S.E.

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
I am pretty good at falling asleep at all times of the day and in all places. Does that help?

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Hmmmm! I don't quite know what a sincher is, but if it's good, I'll add the fact that I have (and can play to some degree) 2 guitars, 2 bass guitars and some percussion toys that could go into the music. Won't give them away though, but you can use them, too smile

And since Dragosani doesn't like us anymore, I also add the flavoured massage oil and the monkey binoculars he was going to get biggrin

(G.W. Dahlquist)

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
oooh yes, that I could also offer my instant soup collection

in addition to my unbelievable talent to sleep all day, of course

DragosaniGOLD Member
sunset seadragon
679 posts

Posted:
Hey, hang on a minute...
Who said anything about not liking anybody anymore eek
Just because I slept the whole afternoon does not mean I stopped loving you girls ! ! ! ! ubblove hug hug
I AM not working for two weeks, so if I can get a leisurely afternoon purring on the sofa in the excellent company of my father's cat, I just can't refuse that biggrin biggrin

Now, to more serious matters.
Quite frankly, I am shocked, shocked I tell you, at how easely I (yes me ! ! ! ) got dumped. The second I turn my back you all start flirting with the new guy in the thread umm

Well, I must admit that he is a pricebeast and has superior knowledge of movie trivia, but...
Although Neon professes to be the shaolin of the massage, I actually did take lessons over a 10 year period (each year 10 days in winter in a secluded Alpine town in Austria) where girls initiated me in all their sensitive spots and how to stimulate those areas (girls, I am still talking about a normal relaxing backmassage, so stop drooling and behave ! ! ! ):D
They showed me where the pressure points are in a woman's back and how to relieve stress by slowly caressing the neck muscles... I learned a lot of womanly secrets in that mountain resort, with a flacon of scented massage lotion in one hand, a glass of red wine in the other and some cheese melting in front of the open fire...

So ladies, if your offers still stand...
I am for now inclined to go with the offer that FreyaJ made, since losing the monkey binoculars in the offer for Neon...
Auction ends tommorrow at noon, so by the time I leave for London one of you lucky girls will be the proud owner of 1 Dragosani.

Non-Https Image Link

“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” - Oscar Wilde
Jointly owned by FreyaJ, Birgit and Aurinko

1,007 posts

Posted:
whooo winning the aucion!!! im gonna have to up my bid just to make sure!!

ill offer a nice back just ripe for massages biggrin ubblol

Written by: Asena

I've seen Freya wrestle... I wouldnt advise front row seats... she often used ppl as weapons, and your closest too her...

I just hope for his sake she doesnt come with her heard of rabid badgers... last time that happened... *sobs*

No I cant go on, the memorys still hurt...

*runs off to phone psychiatrist*

awww, you just had to bring the badgers in to this.

im just glad you didnt mention the naked thursdays at that german swimming pool...

...no wait....

OOPS!..... redface biggrin

DragosaniGOLD Member
sunset seadragon
679 posts

Posted:
Ok, peeps, two more hours untill the end of my auction...
If noone ups their bid, looks like FreyaJ will have herself a personal massageslave...

“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” - Oscar Wilde
Jointly owned by FreyaJ, Birgit and Aurinko

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Hmmmm I'll give it a go, though I realise that without the monkey binoculars I might've already lost. But then you abandoned us for a day, my attention span just isn't all that good ubblol

soooooo: current bid!

3 packs of coffee
20 bottles of good German beer so he won't notice I've nicked the Hoegaarden
a dvd of the Shining
complimentary lunch for breakfast in bed, prepared with my amazing cooking skills
flavoured massage oil (I've got enough for 2 bids biggrin)
the services of my cat
my gyro twister https://www.gyrotwister.de/template.php?pageID=en-0-3-0-0
and an inflatable Linux penguin biggrin

(G.W. Dahlquist)

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
aight, for neon dave, im bid a large jar of glitter, a lava lamp, 3 biscuits, a bag of balloons, 2 buttons a length of string and a pan of chai muffins. or.. you can chose whats in the mystery box tongue

Non-Https Image Link

cheers, pete hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Bloody hell I have a straight boy bidding for me now! Considering I'm FAR from local! biggrin

Everyone has something unique to offer me... This is gonna be a hard decision...

rolleyes

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Neon_Shaolin

Bloody hell I have a straight boy bidding for me now! Considering I'm FAR from local! biggrin

Everyone has something unique to offer me... This is gonna be a hard decision...

rolleyes

Neon....I'll have ya hun!

In return you get....er....me?

smile hug wink

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
but, think of all the possibilities that could be inside the box wink

hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Page: ......