Forums > Social Chat > 1 Billion green bottles...

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
....hanging on the wall, 1 billion green bottles, hanging on the wall, and if one green bottle, should accidnetally fall there'll be nine hundred and ninety nine million nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine green bottles sitting on a wall....

Your turn...

smile

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
nine hundred and ninety nine million nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine hanging on a wall nine hundred and ninety ninemillion nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine green bottles hanging on a wall and if one green bottle should accidently fall they'll be nine hundred and ninety nine million nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety eight green bottles hanging on the wall...

ok well that was a mission your go

back

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
nine hundred and ninety nine million nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety eight bottles hanging on a wall, nine hundred and ninety nine million nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety eight green bottles hanging on a wall and if one green bottle should accidently fall they'll be nine hundred and ninety nine million nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety seven green bottles hanging on the wall wink

*easy*

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
nine hundred and ninety nine million nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine hanging on a wall nine hundred and ninety ninemillion nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine green bottles hanging on a wall and if one green bottle should accidently fall they'll be nine hundred and ninety nine million nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety six green bottles hanging on the wall...

what happens when we get to the end?

Edit:

the last one was wrong!
EDITED_BY: Tao Star (1112833513)

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

KaelGotRiceGOLD Member
Basu gasu bakuhatsu - because sometimes buses explode
1,584 posts

Posted:
nine hundred and ninety nine million nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine hanging on a wall nine hundred and ninety ninemillion nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety six green bottles hanging on a wall and if one green bottle should accidently fall they'll be nine hundred and ninety nine million nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety five green bottles hanging on the wall...

wink if you copy paster remember to edit both numbers.

To do: More Firedrums 08 video?

Wildfire/US East coast fire footage

LA/EDC glow/fire footage

Fresno fire

quietanalytic
503 posts

Posted:
nine hundred and ninety nine million nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine hanging on a wall nine hundred and ninety ninemillion nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety seven green bottles hanging on a wall and if one green bottle should accidently fall they'll be nine hundred and ninety nine million nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety six green bottles hanging on the wall...

something went seriously wrong in the few preceeding posts. i mean, tao star, really - who's been replacing bottles? more to the point, how big is this wall?

i'm assuming you can't stack bottles, and supposing each bottle has a base diameter of, ooh, say 6cm

17^2 bottles per square metre - that's 289, then 1,000,000,000 / 289 = a wall of side 1860m, square

so we're looking, minimally, at a square with sides up to 2km long. but then that's not a wall - it's an edifice. so let's assume a maximum wall width of 5m [e.g. hadrian's wall, great wall of china, etc].

that's still approx 700km long. hmm.

I THEREFORE DEDUCE that this wall is, most likely, the great wall of china.

it's amazing what you can do with logic.

ture na sig

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
oh my lord. you are bored aint you jon?

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
sorry, i was lazy. i plead 1:31am ok? biggrin

strong-bad pop up book,

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
see the wonderful things we can do now? an old obsolete lump of masonary (the great wall) is being re invented as -- a bottle rack smile now - who gets to drink these bottles of beer rather than letting them hit the ground?

back

quietanalytic
503 posts

Posted:
6 on-topic posts in an hour and a half

that's, er, 1 billion divided by six multiples of an hour and a half before this is finished

about 280 centuries at teh present rate? that can't be right . . .

ture na sig

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
yay! procrastinating is what HoPpers do best biggrin

strong-bad pop up book,

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
shhh we got another 999, 999, 999, 999, 995 bottles of beer to get through :P *sits down and opens up

back

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
hear hear!

*goes back to thinking about maybe possibly doing her essay*

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
no you dont wanna do that Adya stay here and help us procrastinate
*wonders if he should go to bed today

back

quietanalytic
503 posts

Posted:
what do we want? procrastination . . .

when do we want it?

ture na sig

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
as soon as ive finished this v quite *opens another bottle*

back

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
lol do you need help to procrastinate?:p

quietanalytic
503 posts

Posted:
well, maybe later

ture na sig

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
lol procrastinating procrastination ubblol

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
argh! i have a procrastinatory headache....someone find another word....PLEASE!?!??!?!?!?! eek

strong-bad pop up book,

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
eehhhhehe...

lets see.

how do you feel about lots of green bottles?:p

monkeynamedspankPadawan
197 posts

Posted:
I think I grew a grey watching you procrastinate, what are you waiting for, a certain shade of green?

Damn the addictiveness of forums! (Or should it be addictivity?)

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
nah.. green hair not too exciting. if you like i suppose.
that is the problem with procrastination, i'm never sure what it is i am waiting for.

sorry Tao, hehe

DoktorSkellSILVER Member
addict
475 posts

Posted:
Nine hundred and ninety nine million, nine hundred and ninety nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety five bottles of beer on the wall.
nine hundred and ninety nine million, nine hundred and ninety nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety five bottles of beer.
You take one down. pass it around. then you have nine hundred and ninety nine million, nine hundred and ninety nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety four bottle of beer on the wall.

Come on guys. i want to see how far this will go.
It better be Australian beer.

Fair luna bright, fair luna moon
it shines at night but fades too soon
fair luna moon, fair luna bright
forever we dance
we dance under starlight

Flame SwirlWeilder of the P.E.T.S.O.C.K.
247 posts

Posted:
Nine hundred and ninety nine million, nine hundred and ninety nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety four bottles of beer on the wall.
nine hundred and ninety nine million, nine hundred and ninety nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety four bottles of beer.
You take one down. pass it around. Nine hundred and ninety nine million, nine hundred and ninety nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety three bottles of beer on the wall.

Reality is mass beleif...

Feed me and I will grow, give me drink and I will die...

I'll lap at your heels, if you give me the chance. Though I won't fetch or stay, I surely will dance...

Enjoy, be happy, and don't forget to breathe...

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
you've got to be joking!!

WORST.
THREAD.
EVER.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Singed Piper (formerly Mark1)resident bagpiper
342 posts

Posted:
Nine hundred and ninety nine million, nine hundred and ninety nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety three bottles of beer on the wall.
nine hundred and ninety nine million, nine hundred and ninety nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety three bottles of beer.
You take one down. pass it around. Nine hundred and ninety nine million, nine hundred and ninety nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety two bottles of beer on the wall.

soo, to continue the interesting math, assume average alcohol content of 5 percent and that it is a 12 oz beer (you can tell i'm american). that makes .6 oz of ethyl alcohol per bottle. now multiply by 1 000 000 000 and get 600 000 000 oz of pure ethyl alcohol. in liters, that becomes... 17 744 117.8 liters of pure ethyl alcohol... when I spin green, I usually add 30 cubic centimeters of boric acid per liter of fuel... that makes 532 323 534 cc's of boric acid required, also... 532.323534 cubic meters of boric acid required. Unfortunately, green glass is not made with boron, but with iron and chromium, so we can't get it there... now its someone else's turn to make the monkeys fists.

Q:What's the difference between the Great Highland Bagpipes and the Northumbrian Pipes?
A:The Great Highland Pipes burn longer.

nucleonnewbie
404 posts

Posted:
Nine hundred and ninety nine million, nine hundred and ninety nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety two bottles of beer on the wall.

nine hundred and ninety nine million, nine hundred and ninety nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety two bottles of beer.

You take one down. pass it around. Nine hundred and ninety nine million, nine hundred and ninety nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety one bottles of beer on the wall.

so you think Im not a newbie? Ok I'll be the King of the newbies. Nucleon the king of all noobs

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Genius UCOF
genius smile
Can we use dynamite?

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
dum de dum, i dont wanna play!

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
One green bottle of beer on the wall.
One green bottle of beer.
Take it down. Pass it around. No green bottles of beer on the wall!

.......What? .......What? Ok so I'm number dyslexic, pffft I can't help it biggrin

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Page: