Forums > Social Chat > 1 Billion green bottles...

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
....hanging on the wall, 1 billion green bottles, hanging on the wall, and if one green bottle, should accidnetally fall there'll be nine hundred and ninety nine million nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine green bottles sitting on a wall....

Your turn...

smile

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Next person, watch your maths... That last jump up was a direct correlation to the event listed above.

Ayethankyou.

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
did no-one notice the colour change it bottles?

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
I think it was down to one of the bottles containing a highly concentrated psychotropic gas...

RadzynSILVER Member
HoP Star Wars Aficionado
183 posts

Posted:
*deep breath*
Five hundred and thirteen thousand, seven hundred and ninety three green bottles recovering from an event of astronomical proportions on the wall, five hundred and thirteen thousand, seven hundred and ninety three green b--*head explodes*

~Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.

Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
^ taking a further three hundred and seventy five bottles with it...

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
Five hundred and thirteen thousand, seven hundred and ninety three green bottles sitting on a wall. Five hundred and thirteen thousand, seven hundred and ninety three green bottles sitting on a wall. And if Radzyn's exploding head happens to hit a few, causing one battle to fall, and through a freak of nature/physics pass through an area of electromagnetic radiation that happens to change its colour, and the colour of the rest of the bottles, there'll be four hundred and seventy six thousand, seven hundred and forty two orange bottles, sitting on the wall.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

Singed Piper (formerly Mark1)resident bagpiper
342 posts

Posted:
My God, you've created a monster...

look at the history on the Wikipedia artical, POI

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poi

Q:What's the difference between the Great Highland Bagpipes and the Northumbrian Pipes?
A:The Great Highland Pipes burn longer.

Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
and it WILL NOT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

nucleonnewbie
404 posts

Posted:
is that off topic?

so you think Im not a newbie? Ok I'll be the King of the newbies. Nucleon the king of all noobs

Singed Piper (formerly Mark1)resident bagpiper
342 posts

Posted:
no, it was perfectly on topic... some one was playing the bottles of beer game at the bottom of the artical... saw it on the vandalism in progress thread.

Q:What's the difference between the Great Highland Bagpipes and the Northumbrian Pipes?
A:The Great Highland Pipes burn longer.

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
four hundred and seventy six thousand, seven hundred and forty two orange bottles, sitting on the wall. if two get stuffed into fluffy pink and red polka dotted socks and disappear down a cosmic wormhole formed by a speeding hyperloop... there'll be there'll be four hundred and seventy six thousand, seven hundred and forty orange bottles, sitting on the wall.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
four hundred and seventy six thousand seven hundred and forty orange bottles sitting on a wall. And if one tired Birgit with a huge red stickbag should accidentally walk into the room with the four hundred and seventy six thousand seven hundred and forty orange bottles on the wall and hit the wall with the stickbag, there'll be four hundred and seventy six thousand seven hundred and two orange bottles sitting on the wall.

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
off topic: There were 11,000 free green bottles of beer at the party i went to last night biggrin

my head hurts frown

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
OK so they, as well as flid, were clearly off the wall, (having reverted to green on the way to the party as they were morphically resonating with Midland reality). Leaving four hundred and seventy six thousand seven hundred and twenty nine orange bottles of beer still vulnerably dangling from the wall......
bottles of beer bottles of beer bottles of beer *sung to the Beatles 'number 9 number 9'* beerchug

bing!BRONZE Member
i beat my inner child
184 posts

Posted:
four hundred and seventy six thousand seven hundred and two orange bottles sitting on a wall. assuming the time taken to line up all these bottles on the wall was large enough that a few of these bottles actually had time to evolve into a living bottle creature with legs and these bottles used these legs and walked away into the sunset. there would be four hundred and seventy six thousand six hundred and forty seven orange bottles sitting on the wall

--the spark what lit the flame which started the fire that burned forever--

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Hey Bing, what happened to the 27 bottles in between flid's binge and the evolutionary leap? Is they the missing link? Or the missing drink?*rimshot*

Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
but is sooo much fun.....

four hundred and seventy six thousand six hundred and forty seven orange bottles sitting on the wall four hundred and seventy six thousand six hundred and forty seven orange bottles of beer, noddy takes some down as FRD wont feed him there will be four hundred and fourty two thousand seven hundred and eighty two orange bottles left on the wall

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
k I',m confused now, that was a lot of bottles u just glugged eek

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
yes i was sharing with FRD (the alcaholic that he is)

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
k so where were we?

four hundred and fourty two thousand seven hundred and eighty two orange bottles four hundred and fourty two thousand seven hundred and eighty two orange bottles of beer, curiosity takes one down cos I'm bloody parched there will be four hundred and fourty two thousand seven hundred and eighty one orange bottles left on the wall

Page: