• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > 1 Billion green bottles...

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 1234
UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:....hanging on the wall, 1 billion green bottles, hanging on the wall, and if one green bottle, should accidnetally fall there'll be nine hundred and ninety nine million nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine green bottles sitting on a wall....

Your turn...

smile

Delete Topic

PK_
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4993
Posted:and a pissed off genie?

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

=Flashpoint=
SILVER Member since Sep 2004

=Flashpoint=

Pasta of Muppets

Total posts: 2719
Posted:He's evaporated off to do whatever it is genies do in their spare time...

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

Delete

Hanz

Hanz

veteran

Total posts: 1328
Posted:Seven hundred and seventy five thousand, eight hundred and one green bottles still sitting on the floor, Seven hundred and seventy five thousand, eight hundred and one green bottles still sitting on the floor, and if one of those green bottles should accidently... float up into the sky? there would be Seven hundred and seventy five thousand, eight hundred green bottles, still sitting on the floor

Delete

=Flashpoint=

=Flashpoint=

Pasta of Muppets

Posted:I'm not keeping this up on my own you know....

Seven hundred and seventy five thousand, eight hundred green bottles, still sitting on the floor, Seven hundred and seventy five thousand, eight hundred green bottles, still sitting on the floor, and if one green bottle should accidentally become more massive than the Sun, causing a highly localised gravity well that would overcome the Chandreskar limit, making quite a few green bottles smash against each other and get sucked over the event horizon into a cute little green bottle black hole, and then wink out of existence as all the rules of physics decay and then return to normal, there'd be Five hundred and thirteen thousand, seven hundred and ninety three green bottles recovering from an event of astronomical proportions.

Next... biggrin

Delete

=Flashpoint=

=Flashpoint=

Pasta of Muppets

Posted:Next person, watch your maths... That last jump up was a direct correlation to the event listed above.

Ayethankyou.

Delete

Bubbles_
SILVER Member since Nov 2004

Bubbles_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3383
Posted:did no-one notice the colour change it bottles?

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Delete

=Flashpoint=

=Flashpoint=

Pasta of Muppets

Posted:I think it was down to one of the bottles containing a highly concentrated psychotropic gas...

Delete

Radzyn
SILVER Member since Mar 2004

Radzyn

HoP Star Wars Aficionado

Total posts: 183
Posted:*deep breath*
Five hundred and thirteen thousand, seven hundred and ninety three green bottles recovering from an event of astronomical proportions on the wall, five hundred and thirteen thousand, seven hundred and ninety three green b--*head explodes*

~Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.

Delete

=Flashpoint=

=Flashpoint=

Pasta of Muppets

Posted:^ taking a further three hundred and seventy five bottles with it...

Delete

MiG
GOLD Member since Apr 2004

MiG

Self-Flagellation Expert

Total posts: 3415
Posted:Five hundred and thirteen thousand, seven hundred and ninety three green bottles sitting on a wall. Five hundred and thirteen thousand, seven hundred and ninety three green bottles sitting on a wall. And if Radzyn's exploding head happens to hit a few, causing one battle to fall, and through a freak of nature/physics pass through an area of electromagnetic radiation that happens to change its colour, and the colour of the rest of the bottles, there'll be four hundred and seventy six thousand, seven hundred and forty two orange bottles, sitting on the wall.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

Delete

Singed Piper (formerly Mark1)

resident bagpiper

Total posts: 342
Posted:My God, you've created a monster...

look at the history on the Wikipedia artical, POI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poi

Q:What's the difference between the Great Highland Bagpipes and the Northumbrian Pipes?
A:The Great Highland Pipes burn longer.

Delete

=Flashpoint=

=Flashpoint=

Pasta of Muppets

Posted:and it WILL NOT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delete

nucleon

nucleon

Total posts: 404
Posted:is that off topic?

so you think Im not a newbie? Ok I'll be the King of the newbies. Nucleon the king of all noobs

Delete

resident bagpiper

Total posts: 342
Posted:no, it was perfectly on topic... some one was playing the bottles of beer game at the bottom of the artical... saw it on the vandalism in progress thread.

Q:What's the difference between the Great Highland Bagpipes and the Northumbrian Pipes?
A:The Great Highland Pipes burn longer.

Delete

newgabe
SILVER Member since Mar 2005

newgabe

what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.

Total posts: 4030
Posted:four hundred and seventy six thousand, seven hundred and forty two orange bottles, sitting on the wall. if two get stuffed into fluffy pink and red polka dotted socks and disappear down a cosmic wormhole formed by a speeding hyperloop... there'll be there'll be four hundred and seventy six thousand, seven hundred and forty orange bottles, sitting on the wall.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Delete

Birgit
BRONZE Member since Jan 2005

Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much

Total posts: 4145
Posted:four hundred and seventy six thousand seven hundred and forty orange bottles sitting on a wall. And if one tired Birgit with a huge red stickbag should accidentally walk into the room with the four hundred and seventy six thousand seven hundred and forty orange bottles on the wall and hit the wall with the stickbag, there'll be four hundred and seventy six thousand seven hundred and two orange bottles sitting on the wall.

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Delete

flid
BRONZE Member since Aug 2002

flid

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3136
Posted:off topic: There were 11,000 free green bottles of beer at the party i went to last night biggrin

my head hurts frown

Delete

newgabe

newgabe

Posted:OK so they, as well as flid, were clearly off the wall, (having reverted to green on the way to the party as they were morphically resonating with Midland reality). Leaving four hundred and seventy six thousand seven hundred and twenty nine orange bottles of beer still vulnerably dangling from the wall......
bottles of beer bottles of beer bottles of beer *sung to the Beatles 'number 9 number 9'* beerchug

Delete

bing!
BRONZE Member since Jan 2005

bing!

i beat my inner child

Total posts: 184
Posted:four hundred and seventy six thousand seven hundred and two orange bottles sitting on a wall. assuming the time taken to line up all these bottles on the wall was large enough that a few of these bottles actually had time to evolve into a living bottle creature with legs and these bottles used these legs and walked away into the sunset. there would be four hundred and seventy six thousand six hundred and forty seven orange bottles sitting on the wall

--the spark what lit the flame which started the fire that burned forever--

Delete

newgabe

newgabe

Posted:Hey Bing, what happened to the 27 bottles in between flid's binge and the evolutionary leap? Is they the missing link? Or the missing drink?*rimshot*

Delete

=Flashpoint=

=Flashpoint=

Pasta of Muppets

Posted:
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Noddy

Noddy

Toe Poking Bad Boy

Total posts: 2865
Posted:but is sooo much fun.....

four hundred and seventy six thousand six hundred and forty seven orange bottles sitting on the wall four hundred and seventy six thousand six hundred and forty seven orange bottles of beer, noddy takes some down as FRD wont feed him there will be four hundred and fourty two thousand seven hundred and eighty two orange bottles left on the wall

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

Delete

Psyri
SILVER Member since Apr 2003

Psyri

artisan

Total posts: 1576
Posted:k I',m confused now, that was a lot of bottles u just glugged eek

Delete

Noddy

Noddy

Toe Poking Bad Boy

Total posts: 2865
Posted:yes i was sharing with FRD (the alcaholic that he is)

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

Delete

Psyri
SILVER Member since Apr 2003

Psyri

artisan

Total posts: 1576
Posted:k so where were we?

four hundred and fourty two thousand seven hundred and eighty two orange bottles four hundred and fourty two thousand seven hundred and eighty two orange bottles of beer, curiosity takes one down cos I'm bloody parched there will be four hundred and fourty two thousand seven hundred and eighty one orange bottles left on the wall

Delete

Page: 1234