Forums > Social Chat > our first attempt at fire photos

Login/Join to Participate

poiromaniacBRONZE Member
97 posts

Posted:
i have gone a bit overboard adding 9 new photos redface, but its our first real attempt and im so stoked at some of them, mind you we took 71 photos. im sure now we have found a willing friend with decent camera and video equip, we will now have even more fun at fire nights. weavesmiley any feedback, advice, comments or tips for great photos from anyone would be great.

* people who dont like cats were probably mice in an earlier life *

taintedaddict
422 posts

Posted:
There can never be too many piuctures.... I really should get off my lazy ass and get my gallery up and running. You had some really nice pictures though. Im off to dye my hair pink. ubbrollsmile

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers...

poiromaniacBRONZE Member
97 posts

Posted:
yes its taken me a year of twirling and alot of crappy photos not even worth showing untill now. now my mate with the good camera is interested more in the project of snapping that perfect pic, he isnt a twirler so just shoots everything which i guess is a good thing ubbidea ( you will havta show a photo of the new pink hair surely)

taintedaddict
422 posts

Posted:
I have the hair dye on now ( carefully moving aroung the computer as to not turn it pink - my house mates wouldnt be too impressed). Im heading to Limerick this weekend soooooooooooooooooo theres gonna be no excuse if I dont have the gallery in operation next week.

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers...

poiromaniacBRONZE Member
97 posts

Posted:
good to hear. have a great time. dying hair is great fun, my bathroom floor has a few random spots of colour due to drippage whilst marinating my head in colour, hehe. anyway back to twirling......... i will check out your photos when theyre on., yaay.